Home

Official Chicago Bulls

This is a discussion on Official Chicago Bulls within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2004, 12:35 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Official Chicago Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by bball_1523
I kinda feel like getting league pass too for the bulls lol.

Imagine if curry steps up with today's hustle.....bulls could be looking at more wins this season.
I have a feeling Curry will slow them down. I hope I'm wrong, but Curry is like a Jeckyll and Hyde out there. He'll have an excellent quarter or half, and disappear for the rest of the game. Or he'll have a great game, then disappear for the next 3. He needs to get himself in gear with intensity and hitting the boards. We'll see with the weight loss and the contract year.
Old 11-06-2004, 01:02 AM   #18
MVP

bball_1523's Arena

OVR: 19

man curry is a beast in my nba live 2005 season, he's avg almost 30 ppg, and my bulls team is winning. If only he can play like his nba live counterpart.
Old 11-06-2004, 01:32 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bball_1523
man curry is a beast in my nba live 2005 season, he's avg almost 30 ppg, and my bulls team is winning. If only he can play like his nba live counterpart.
Wow, it's interesting you bring this up. True, even in my ESPN game, Curry tears it up. I have no doubt ratings are weighted based on what the player is capable of, as opposed to what he consistently does each time out. And man, if you catch Curry on a good night, you certainly know what he is capable of. The footwork, the quickness, the soft touch, the way he can run the court, at times it is a beautiful sight. Then, the man loses his head. He might not get a touch for a few possessions or a couple of minutes, and his mind wanders. You can SEE IT when it happens to him. He goes from being a monster to someone going through the motions, disinterested. His intensity level drops, he gives NO defensive or rebounding effort when he's not scoring. Instead of rushing to or fighting under the boards when someone takes a shot, he slowly bounces on the balls of his feet toward the other end of the court, resigning himself to the idea that either a teammate or an opponent will get the board. It's maddening.

Contrast that with the movements/demeanor of people like Noconi, Hinrich, or even Deng. 44-17 or whatever the score was, these guys we're balls out, every play, fighting and clawing and scratching. Noconi may have bricked a lot, but you could tell he WANTED it, and he'd be damned if he was going to stop trying. I love that kind of heart on a player, and so does Skiles. Keeping those guys out there WORKED because of that spirit. I really hope that rubs off on Curry, 'cause from the looks of it right now, these rookies and second-year point guard are going to be out working him all over the court. Not a good sign for a fourth year player.
Old 11-06-2004, 01:57 AM   #20
MVP

bball_1523's Arena

I agree about nocioni hustling, that's the reason why he was on the court. Plus it was a team effort on why they even came back from a huge deficit. If the bulls as a team can hustle every game, they can win more than they have since the Jordan era. It depends on Curry too, if he can finally break through and show everybody what he really is made of.

I hope nocioni can start making shots, imagine if half of his shots/free throws he missed went in, there probably would not have been any overtimes.
Old 11-06-2004, 11:33 AM   #21
MVP

bball_1523's Arena

tonight it's Indy, what can we expect?

I want to say that if curry comes out fired up, and the bulls hustle like they did yesterday, I think the bulls will escape with a victory, but I can only hope.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2004, 10:17 PM   #22
MVP

bball_1523's Arena

bulls getting blown out tonight against pacers. At least they hung in until the 4th. Gordon finally waking up, maybe if he's consistent, the bulls could have an allen iverson type guy.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:34 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 12

Ben Gordon is aight but Bulls couldve gotten someone taller.

I dont think Ben will average more than Deng this season.
Old 11-11-2004, 01:31 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5

Eddy Curry wants out

I've been waiting and waiting for him to develop, but I've finally given up. He's not going to get it done in Chicago. He needs to get out while he still has some value. We can't afford to lose him in free agency for nothing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »