Home

When is Larry Hughes back?

This is a discussion on When is Larry Hughes back? within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2005, 06:08 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
When is Larry Hughes back?

I know he's been out about two weeks, but anybody know when he's back? The way that team is playing, if they can get an enforcer down low via trade, or if Kwame comes back and plays like he did last year in stretches(schooled C Webb and J O'neal once), that team could slip out of the East. Not saying it's likely, but this team is so deep, and could upset miami with their speed, or Detroit with their ability to beat players off the dribble, and the fact that Jamison, Brown, Haywood, and Etan can come close to matching Detroit's bigs athleticism, length, and toughness.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2005, 06:16 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: When is Larry Hughes back?

He's scheduled to make a return after the all star break (3 weeks), but is trying to make an early return.. Time will tell.

By the way.. this was posted in the wrong section
Old 02-04-2005, 08:02 PM   #3
Banned

Under that logic, every thread should be under a team section. My post is more about a "player", not a team. My comments about his team were secondary to Hughes, as suggested by the title of this thread.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:26 PM   #4
Banned

Brankles's Arena

OVR: 23

lol rbruns spreads his ideology to all sections of the board... and if you were to ask a question like this, bruh, you would do it in the Wizards topic...

Holla
Old 02-04-2005, 10:41 PM   #5
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30

This does belong on the Wiz board, besides, I'm tired of talking to myself. Anyway, like remix said, Hughes is expected out till shortly after ASB, possibly the Feb. 23rd game. However, he came back from a wrist injury alot sooner than expected last season (2-3 weeks early) and hes going for a repeat performance. Time will tell.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2005, 10:43 PM   #6
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

What happened?The Raptors came back from 22 down vs the Wiz!Man I can't believe I missed that one...

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 02-04-2005, 11:05 PM   #7
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceanity2k3
What happened?The Raptors came back from 22 down vs the Wiz!Man I can't believe I missed that one...
Arenas was tossed because the Ref was yelling at Coach Jordan (who was arguing a tech that the ref had just called on Arenas) and didn't see the ball when Arenas calmly Bounced to him. It hit him in the leg and he decided to eject him. Ref stole the game from us...We can't win with our injuries AND Gilbert being out. We had a chance, but Coach Jordan played a backcourt of Peeler and Juan Dixon, who made critical turnovers in the closing minutes.

And Jalen Rose was huge...
Old 02-04-2005, 11:34 PM   #8
Banned

The league has gotta give a team challenges like the NFL has, and replay stuff like that. That really lost the game for the Wiz, whatta crock of crap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »