Home

2014 Los Angeles Lakers

This is a discussion on 2014 Los Angeles Lakers within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2014, 03:03 PM   #9
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: 2014 Los Angeles Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
lol boozer is still a solid player. So nash out for the year knew he should have just retired sad to see him going out like this.
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...-entire-season
Boozer is average at best. if he doesn't increase our chances to make the playoffs(and we may need to agree to disagree here) than all his minutes are wasting Randle's development. Boozer will not be in a Lakers uniform next year so every opportunity for playing time needs to be with the two younger big men who will actually be on the team next year. If Scott wants to really install his system, he is going to need minutes for Randle & Davis to learn it on the floor.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:26 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrothers24
Boozer is average at best. if he doesn't increase our chances to make the playoffs(and we may need to agree to disagree here) than all his minutes are wasting Randle's development. Boozer will not be in a Lakers uniform next year so every opportunity for playing time needs to be with the two younger big men who will actually be on the team next year. If Scott wants to really install his system, he is going to need minutes for Randle & Davis to learn it on the floor.

I would play boozer more and davis less but really I think randle should start not come off the bench.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:49 AM   #11
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17

Well guess we are getting more of Boozer now. Damn this sucks for Randle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 12:38 AM   #12
MVP

cam21224's Arena

OVR: 12

I really thought it couldn't get any worse, oh well looks like we're on our way to locking up a top draft pick.

We should dump Boozer by the trade deadline to a playoff team and play Davis more.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:02 AM   #13
Just started!

OkimGamer's Arena

OVR: 0

I just feel sorry for Randle. No rookie deserves a season ending injury. =( I'm hoping for the best, which is probably a 10th-9th seed finish.
Old 11-25-2014, 01:39 PM   #14
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

I think actually that's the worst case scenario especially now since Randle isn't playing and Clarkson isn't getting much playing time. Best case scenario right now is to end up bottom 5 and keep our pick.

Shame for Xavier too. He might be done as a basketball player.
Old 12-25-2014, 03:02 AM   #15
Just started!

OVR: 0

Anyone catch the win against GSW? I mean, that doesn't mean anything about Kobe right? lol Glad we got the win tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2014, 01:06 PM   #16
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashCashMoney
Anyone catch the win against GSW? I mean, that doesn't mean anything about Kobe right? lol Glad we got the win tho.
Any team would be better without a guy taking 24 shots on 37% efficiency. They are just not THAT much better but yeah it was a really nice game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »