Home

Official Charlotte Bobcats Den ('Cats Fan Unite)

This is a discussion on Official Charlotte Bobcats Den ('Cats Fan Unite) within the NBA Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2004, 12:30 AM   #57
D*n't St*p B*l**v*n'

RoSHiJETS10's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Official Charlotte Bobcats Den (\'Cats Fan Unite)

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
PdiddyPop said:
Sonicmage said:
3rdAnswer said:
PdiddyPop said:
Drobjnak was part of the trade that sent the Clippers' No. 2 pick to the Bobcats. He may not stay in Charlotte long. While the Bobcats like him, the Jazz are trying to work out a deal to bring Drobjnak to Utah in return for the No. 21 pick in the draft.

got that from bobcatsfans.com. probably means we might have our pick for our PG and i hope its duhon.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

<font color="blue"> I too hope this goes down and we can get our man Duhon </font>

Duhon isnt even projected to go in the FIRST ROUND.

some speculate him going to maybe the pacers at their slot but projected mock drafts mean jack. if nelson is gone i want duhon telfair is going to be garbage.

he might not be an immediate success because of his height but to say a player of his talent will be garbage is just ignorant.
Old 06-23-2004, 12:33 AM   #58
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

RoSHiJETS10 said:
PdiddyPop said:
Sonicmage said:
3rdAnswer said:
PdiddyPop said:
Drobjnak was part of the trade that sent the Clippers' No. 2 pick to the Bobcats. He may not stay in Charlotte long. While the Bobcats like him, the Jazz are trying to work out a deal to bring Drobjnak to Utah in return for the No. 21 pick in the draft.

got that from bobcatsfans.com. probably means we might have our pick for our PG and i hope its duhon.

<font color="blue"> I too hope this goes down and we can get our man Duhon </font>

Duhon isnt even projected to go in the FIRST ROUND.

some speculate him going to maybe the pacers at their slot but projected mock drafts mean jack. if nelson is gone i want duhon telfair is going to be garbage.

he might not be an immediate success because of his height but to say a player of his talent will be garbage is just ignorant.

thats pot calling the kettle black seeing as you trashed the bobcats b4 they even set foot on the court.
Old 06-23-2004, 12:36 AM   #59
D*n't St*p B*l**v*n'

RoSHiJETS10's Arena

i didn't mean to trash the bobcats it is just that some people had these incredible lineups that the bobcats would feild and this isn't even close. They do have a teriffic young core, draft picks and lots of potential but I was just pointing out that some people seemed to be expecting a little much from them.
Old 06-23-2004, 12:38 AM   #60
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

RoSHiJETS10 said:
i didn't mean to trash the bobcats it is just that some people had these incredible lineups that the bobcats would feild and this isn't even close. They do have a teriffic young core, draft picks and lots of potential but I was just pointing out that some people seemed to be expecting a little much from them.

i know the first couple of seasons are going to be rough but by yr 3 we should be challenging for the 8th playoff spot.
Old 06-23-2004, 12:42 AM   #61
D*n't St*p B*l**v*n'

RoSHiJETS10's Arena

i dont know about that, Pistons and Pacers are mainstays for a while. Nets should stay consistant. Miami is on the rise as are Cleveland and New York (bad contracts don'tlast forever). Then they have to deal with Boston, Philly, and Toronto all with equal shots if healthy. So it will be very tough for them to breaktrough. Not impossible but it they will have to use their cap space wisely next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2004, 08:00 AM   #62
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

i didnt say they would actually make the playoffs but at least be in contention for the last spot in the playoffs they can. the division is horrible and the east has 3 teams really along with the Heat that are mainstays it seems and the Hornets are out West so that takes away one spot if you go by this yrs playoffs. Philly is in direstraits wanting to unload Iverson, Southeast division minus Miami is just , Knicks can't really upgrade all that much, Toronto who knows about them, and the Cavs should be in the playoffs next yr. So that leaves the Pistons, Nets, Pacers, Heat, Cavs, Boston that should be in the playoffs. That leaves two slots and the Bobcats could at least contend for the 8th playoff spot. By yr 3 that is.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:30 AM   #63
Fear Ameer

skitch's Arena

OVR: 32

Keep in mind, squid, only 7 or 8 of the players drafted in the Expo draft will actually make it to training camp. This lineup is nowhere near done, so you can't judge how good the Bobcats will be by the Expansion Draft.

Plus - Charlotte's lineup will be instantly improved once they draft Dwight Howard, assuming the Magic take Okafor w/ the first pick.
Old 06-23-2004, 09:22 AM   #64
MVP

unc12003's Arena

the Bobcats are the 2004-2005 NBA Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball > NBA Official Team Threads »