Home

NCAA BASKETBALL 10 ROSTER 2012 2013 PS3

This is a discussion on NCAA BASKETBALL 10 ROSTER 2012 2013 PS3 within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2012, 09:54 PM   #57
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA BASKETBALL 10 ROSTER 2012 2013 PS3

Would you be able to have the Horizon in one of your upcoming updates?

Old 12-06-2012, 09:55 PM   #58
Just started!

OVR: 0

I suggest putting this in the Rosters subsection, best of luck with future updates though!
Old 12-16-2012, 11:57 AM   #59
Just started!

NEED HELP! what do you mean by take the sys-data portion out of the file and how do i do that? Sorry i am new with all this stuff.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer97
NEED HELP! what do you mean by take the sys-data portion out of the file and how do i do that? Sorry i am new with all this stuff.
http://download.cnet.com/RAR-File-Op...-10971016.html

Use this program it's easier to use. I am a computer noob and had a time with transferring rosters the first few times but the more you do it the easier it gets.

Basically what you need to do is format as flash drive so the PS3 can read it. Put the drive into the computer USB port and open it. You have to create two new folders since the drive should be empty. First folder is PS3. Then create another folder called SAVEDATA all caps no spaces.

You will need a saved roster on your PS3 hard drive for this game for the next step to work. Go to the game and save the roster to the hard drive. Call it something you will recognize.

Take the flash drive out of the computer and put it in the PS3. Go to Saved Data Utility which will be located in the same row as a game you load to play.

Find your saved NCAA roster there and copy it onto your flash drive.

Take the flash drive out of the PS3 and pop it back into your computer.
Click on start and go to My Computer on XP if that is your OS. Bottom entry should show your flash drive. Double click on it and you should see a folder named PS3.

Double click on that and you should see SAVEDATA. Double click on that and you should see the roster file that you brought over from NCAA.

Right click on that and delete that file. You want to replace that roster with the new roster.

You should have unzipped the new roster and placed in somewhere on you desktop where you can access it. All you want to drag and drop into the flash drive is the roster file nothing else.

So long as you have unzipped the file all you need to do now is drag the new roster over to your flash drive.

To check if you did this right close the flash drive window and reopen it. You should have 3 folders in there now. PS3 SAVEDATA and your new roster file.

Assuming you are good so far all you need to do is close the window and bring the flash drive over to the PS3 and plug it in to the console.

Go back into Saved Data Utility and open the flash drive. It should be the second one down. All you need to do now is copy the info from the flash drive onto the PS3 hard drive.

Load the game and find Load. Pick Rosters and find the one you originally named which will be the one you just downloaded off your computer.

If it don't work keep at it. After a while it's easy. If I can do it you can do it.

All you are doing is replacing an old roster file with a new one. Be thankful it ain't for the xbox some of those transfers are a major PITA.

Good luck.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:15 PM   #61
Just started!

Thanks so much this really helps!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2012, 11:19 PM   #62
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatordemps
thanks for your comments, I have a new update and are 11 conferences completed, and added some transfers, but missing other changes, and update the numbers of freshman, have a little patience, and I'm doing my roster of NCAA Football 13 and I'm thinking of things include the following updates
So is this download for ncaa basketball 10 or ncaa football 13?
Old 12-17-2012, 12:27 AM   #63
Banned

wvufan97's Arena

OVR: 1

Okay, so, I have the roster successfully downloaded onto my Ps3 and everything, but when I go to load it it says "this file is associated with another user profile, try using a file associated with your user profile." I've tried it over several times and I still continue to get this message.

ANY HELP FOR THIS ISSUE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Old 12-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #64
Rookie

Lace Up's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvufan97
Okay, so, I have the roster successfully downloaded onto my Ps3 and everything, but when I go to load it it says "this file is associated with another user profile, try using a file associated with your user profile." I've tried it over several times and I still continue to get this message.

ANY HELP FOR THIS ISSUE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Before putting gator's rosters on your usb did you have a roster you made on the game already on your usb? Then you just switch the data part of your roster and gator's and it should work fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »