Home

2014 season dynasty starting soon PS3

This is a discussion on 2014 season dynasty starting soon PS3 within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2014, 04:53 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: 2014 season dynasty starting soon PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblue25
I will join if michigan is open. Noticed someone has them but not sure if they are still interested. We are already friends on psn
Already have a Michigan user but I will talk to him. Im seriously thinking he will keep them though. Hope to start this weekend but we will start no later than Friday the 22nd. So, anyone who wants in needs to get with it. If you don't use groupme don't worry about applying. Im already gonna have one or 2 guys not using it and I don't have time to be their agent lol.

Last edited by tacosaban; 08-04-2014 at 06:14 AM.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:54 PM   #10
Rookie

Zeffy's Arena

OVR: 0

I'd like to get in this, but my internet is kinda sketch right now (its decent enough, but theres a bit of lag at times in games). I'm moving sometime very soon after the 21st. PSN zeffyz, and I downloaded the GroupMe thing. I'm new to ODs but not to football, NCAA, or dynasties in general, I typically play on Heisman with varying sliders. I'm not the greatest at the game honestly (though I suspect that's from other people online cheesing on me, I hate quarters D), but I should provide more competition than the scrub AI. If it's alright I'd like to the run the Flexbone (I'm still learning it, but I still vary my plays a lot), but if that's not cool I'll switch it up. I'd like Georgia Tech (if Flex is allowed) or UVA. I'll understand if you don't want me though for some of the reasons listed, just theres no active public ODs on the game and I'd love to try competing against others. The AI gets boring to whip. :P
Old 08-07-2014, 08:18 PM   #11
Rookie

sra9888's Arena

OVR: 5

I'll take Kansas State if there's still openings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2014, 02:33 PM   #12
Rookie

I would love to join if there are still openings. I just moved to 14 from 13 and I've never done an OD before, but I've been playing offline dynasties for years. I'm a college student and should have no problem getting in three games a week. I'd like to play with Georgia Tech, but I saw somebody listed that as a school they'd like. If it's not available, I'll take Vandy since I've noticed some other folks have picked SEC schools. My PSN is scruburbia.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:48 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 1

I am currently in another Dynasty that has yet to start and I am getting tired of waiting. I am 38 and work 7-4 EST, I could do at least 2 a week...3 would be close I think.

Usually can play from 8-10 EST during the week and then depends on the weekends because of family things.

If you think I fit your criteria and I assume this is no going for it on 4th...do not run same plays, no switching Defenders while ball is in the air,...etc. Then I would like to join.

I'm a fan of using smaller schools to start so I'd like Wake Forest if possible.

PSN = rtkiii

Let me know.
Thanks,
Rich
Old 08-12-2014, 06:55 PM   #14
Rookie

bossman757's Arena

Are you still open I would like to join
Psn whatdat0moufdo
And I'm not trolling that's really my id
Old 08-14-2014, 08:23 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkiii
I am currently in another Dynasty that has yet to start and I am getting tired of waiting. I am 38 and work 7-4 EST, I could do at least 2 a week...3 would be close I think.

Usually can play from 8-10 EST during the week and then depends on the weekends because of family things.

If you think I fit your criteria and I assume this is no going for it on 4th...do not run same plays, no switching Defenders while ball is in the air,...etc. Then I would like to join.

I'm a fan of using smaller schools to start so I'd like Wake Forest if possible.

PSN = rtkiii

Let me know.
Thanks,
Rich
I like the no switching rule. But this dynasty will be able to take advantage of the ball hawk feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2014, 12:54 PM   #16
Pro

We are starting Friday. We have a few spots left if anyone wants in. Must use Group me app. Must be a sim player. I prefer someone who plans on playing for a couple seasons at least. Don't really want a quitter. You will most likely have a user game in week one at a neutral site if possible. Hit me up if interested. PM me or hit me up on psn tacosaban. I will not be contacting you unless you contact me. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »