Home

Three Yards 2016 Online Dynasty Openings

This is a discussion on Three Yards 2016 Online Dynasty Openings within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2016, 04:56 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Three Yards 2016 Online Dynasty Openings

I'm interested ONLY if the commissioner is impartial and is fair. The rules must be followed by everyone. I'm tired of players that do not make any sense.
Old 06-13-2016, 06:33 PM   #10
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiguel
I'm interested ONLY if the commissioner is impartial and is fair. The rules must be followed by everyone. I'm tired of players that do not make any sense.
Read the rules and decide for yourself. I don't make exceptions for anyone.
Old 06-14-2016, 10:30 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwittem
Read the rules and decide for yourself. I don't make exceptions for anyone.
I'm in then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2016, 12:01 AM   #12
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

We're still at 3 openings with the rosters coming out soon.
Old 06-27-2016, 08:09 AM   #13
Rookie

How will you determine who gets what team? Do like a random draft? Pick IDs out of a hat (or the equivalent? If not giving people the teams they are fans of that would be a fair way to do it and as sinole as it gets. Commish gets his pick and the rest are random.
Old 06-27-2016, 10:43 PM   #14
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel30
How will you determine who gets what team? Do like a random draft? Pick IDs out of a hat (or the equivalent? If not giving people the teams they are fans of that would be a fair way to do it and as sinole as it gets. Commish gets his pick and the rest are random.
We will do a draft, and then everyone will change their minds (as always), and we will start.

I would strongly caution against picking a team you don't love just because you have a mancrush on them at the moment. When that fades, so does dynasty interest for many players.
Old 06-28-2016, 01:02 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwittem
We will do a draft, and then everyone will change their minds (as always), and we will start.

I would strongly caution against picking a team you don't love just because you have a mancrush on them at the moment. When that fades, so does dynasty interest for many players.
Very sound advice there. Even when the have no real life interest in a team people always jump on the d*ck of whatever team has the explosive DT QB or the elite speed at WR or HB and then they maybe also don't recruit hard when they lose that interest like you're saying and then they quit or de facto quit by spending no time on it.

Approximately when will the draft be? I work crazy hours so I try to plan ahead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2016, 09:12 PM   #16
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel30
Very sound advice there. Even when the have no real life interest in a team people always jump on the d*ck of whatever team has the explosive DT QB or the elite speed at WR or HB and then they maybe also don't recruit hard when they lose that interest like you're saying and then they quit or de facto quit by spending no time on it.

Approximately when will the draft be? I work crazy hours so I try to plan ahead.
Drafts are typically not one-day affairs. Players can submit to me a top 5 of preference which is then slotted for them if they cannot post on time.

As of right now, they have 53 teams finalized.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »