Home

Dynasty Freezing after Coaching Carousel Contracts are rigged/glitched after edits

This is a discussion on Dynasty Freezing after Coaching Carousel Contracts are rigged/glitched after edits within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2022, 04:01 PM   #1
Rookie

Extreme Gamecock Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Dynasty Freezing after Coaching Carousel Contracts are rigged/glitched after edits

I have the updated rosters, use Xbox 360, the DB Editor, Flash drive my dynasty save, modio, follow all directions, I have the updated rosters downloaded, fixed it so I am controlling all the teams so I can simulate results instead of the default Studio Update BS. (possible via editor) there is always contract expiring issues after one year in these updated rosters so I always have to go into the editor and change coaches teams, this is when problems happen which make me reevaluate my life. I go through and make sure each team has a HC, OC, DC, fixed the playbooks, all the coach tendencies match up, but then when I go to advance past the Coaching Changes page to players leaving in dynasty it freezes horribly. I have tried everything including changing control to only one team to see if it would work. nope. what am I doing wrong? I doubt anyone responds or knows anymore or cares, I looked through the discord, google, searched these forums there is zero answer, maybe it was answered in the DB editor thread that has 100+ pages I am not going through all those pages. I have tried everything I thing editing coaches teams and contracts in the editor is rigged/broken someone messed up bad there is no possible way. this is so frustrating, we have to wait two more years until we get a serviceable NCAA football game where you can edit without it crashing because this sucks horrible to have it freeze all the time. I've had this problem for many years, I just want a game where you actually can edit and customize things without it crashing.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »