Home

Blacklover Version 1.0 PS2 NCAA football 2006

This is a discussion on Blacklover Version 1.0 PS2 NCAA football 2006 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2005, 11:30 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Blacklover Version 1.0 PS2 NCAA football 2006

Thanks blacklover, I use your rosters every year. Do you plan on doing any rosters for 1AA and historic rosters?
Old 07-14-2005, 12:46 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 17

Not to burst your bubble BL, but you got a lot of changes to fix. Guys missing, wrong names for people, like one of the top TE prospects you put as Andy Moeaki but should be Tony. Also, some players you listed as people should be others. My site helps out with that in my sig, if you can't find them, I advise you going to SI.com's site and look at last year's rosters since EA has left some guys from last year in there. Also, you had Weston Dacus as being black and he's white, also you spelled it with two c's in his last name. Hopefully you can look over and find your other mistakes. I would, but that would take too much time and I probably wouldn't get credit for it. Just thought I'd let ya know so for in the mean time you would be more careful.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:04 AM   #59
Pro

OVR: 7
Angry Re: Blacklover Version 1.0 PS2 NCAA football 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA885
Not to burst your bubble BL, but you got a lot of changes to fix. Guys missing, wrong names for people, like one of the top TE prospects you put as Andy Moeaki but should be Tony. Also, some players you listed as people should be others. My site helps out with that in my sig, if you can't find them, I advise you going to SI.com's site and look at last year's rosters since EA has left some guys from last year in there. Also, you had Weston Dacus as being black and he's white, also you spelled it with two c's in his last name. Hopefully you can look over and find your other mistakes. I would, but that would take too much time and I probably wouldn't get credit for it. Just thought I'd let ya know so for in the mean time you would be more careful.
Are you freakin' kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!! This has got to be some kind of joke.

It's version 1 man
Old 07-14-2005, 01:32 AM   #60
MVP

dave360's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA885
Why don't you name em all dude and see if you can do it without making a single mistake? I seriously wonder why folks even do rosters when it comes to ungrateful folks like this fella.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:55 AM   #61
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

I think people need to bare in mind that some of the mistakes in BL's rosters may be intentional due to potential file theft which isn't uncommon when it comes to NCAA roster files around the release of game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 03:28 AM   #62
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
I think people need to bare in mind that some of the mistakes in BL's rosters may be intentional due to potential file theft which isn't uncommon when it comes to NCAA roster files around the release of game.
That maybe true but I wasn't criticizing the guy, I was just giving him the heads up for when he puts out the later versions.
Old 07-14-2005, 05:02 AM   #63
RMBGod

OVR:

I was looking over you Toledo rosters, always good to see other Rockets out there. Putting Brandon Summers in there was pretty cool. The kid is going to be a player in a few years. Actually chose Toledo because he WANTED a redshirt year and the other colleges wanted him to play right away. Here are some other things that I think of immediately:

First of all, and it kills me to say it, but DT Andre Bouldin is an academic casualty from everything I am hearing. To bad, I have met the kid and he was a monster. 6'5 and the better part of 350. His arms were as big as my chest. I'm exaggerating, but you get the idea. This may change before fall camp starts, but I am pretty confident he is gone. He was almost inelligible last season.

As far as players that can be added, the only one that jumps out at me is big LG Partrick Dawson. He is 6'3 310 and a great prospect. Here is the data from the Toledo website:

Named to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette "Fabulous 22" and "Finest 25" lists, and named a top 10 lineman in the state by the Post-Gazette...Earned first-team all-state, all-conference and all-county as a senior...Named second-team all-state, first-team all-conference and all-county as a junior... Named first-team all-conference and all-county as a sophomore...Four-year letterwinner in football and track.

http://utrockets.collegesports.com/s...patrick00.html

Another thing is CB Billy Relford is vastly underrated. He was a highly recruited DB prospect and originally signed with West Virginia before electing to stay in Ohio. He actaully saw a lot of playing time against Minnesota and Kansas last season as a true freshman before leaving the team for reasons unknown. He is of course back with the team this season. Toledo website info:

Had 30 tackles as a senior...Had 19 catches for 417 yards and six touchdowns...Added 25 punt returns for 270 yards and 14 kickoff returns for 362 yards...Earned all-district and all-state honors...Named to OhioPrepScene.com's All-Ohio Division I team...Had 16 interceptions in his high school career, 12 as a junior and four as a senior...Named team MVP in both his junior and senior seasons, first player to earn two MVP honors in the tradition-rich history of Massillon Washington High School...Played in the Ohio North-South All-Star Game and the Big 33 All-Star Game

http://utrockets.collegesports.com/s...d_billy00.html

He was also named the #47 player in Ohio by Rivals in 2004.

Oh, I have another one. QB John Goolsby fom Morris HS in Morris Illinois. There is no info on him on the Toledo site yet, but it lists him at 6'5 207. In reality he has to be pushing 230, cause he was pretty big in the spring. Here are some things I have found online about him:

"Morris quarterback John Goolsby (6'4" 200 pounds) has without question been one of the most impressive players that EDGY has seen in this summer's Passing 7 on 7 tour! EDGY talks to Goolsby and gets the latest recruiting talk from this player who's On The Rise!"

I wish I could find more info on the kid, especially the toledorockets.com info but I can't. Kid was real good though. led his team to a championship. I'll post more if I can find it. It would be cool to have him in the game because there is going to be a huge battle between him, council, and chcran to replace Gradkowski after this season.

Old 07-14-2005, 06:40 AM   #64
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

USC all-time punt returner, can't remember his name but he should be a senior now. Last year, I edited Mike Williams into him.

ASU WR Alex King (went to HS with him). He's on the scout team but I made him anyway (68 OVR)

Kris Heavner on Baylor (couldn't find him). He transfered from Arizona.

What do you do with guys kicked off the team etc.?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »