Home

Any good D 1-AA & Historic PS2 rosters out yet?

This is a discussion on Any good D 1-AA & Historic PS2 rosters out yet? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2005, 02:04 PM   #33
Rookie

dubuque's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Any good D 1-AA & Historic PS2 rosters out yet?

it works fine for me im playing a game between maine and james madison and the names are there but i dont fully follow college football to much so i dont know how good the rosters are and the only team i do follow is iowa
Old 07-23-2005, 02:16 PM   #34
Rookie

papasmurf's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA885
Are you referring to the file that is posted on my website or the other one that's caused problems. If it's the other one, you should try out the one that's on my website in my signature in the rosters section.
im having trouble with both, the other file i got onto my maxdrive but there was an error when i tried copying the the file over to my memory card. yours i saved to desktop,unzipped ,put on removeable disc e and when i try to drag it into maxdrive i can't even get it to go on maxdrive. it's probably something im doing wrong. but i have no idea what.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:29 PM   #35
Rookie

papasmurf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasmurf
im having trouble with both, the other file i got onto my maxdrive but there was an error when i tried copying the the file over to my memory card. yours i saved to desktop,unzipped ,put on removeable disc e and when i try to drag it into maxdrive i can't even get it to go on maxdrive. it's probably something im doing wrong. but i have no idea what.
yours is a winzip file right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2005, 02:36 PM   #36
Rookie

papasmurf's Arena

Quote:
yours is a winzip file right?
your file i can't even get on the maxdrive, the other file i can but there is an error. i did all the same steps with your file that i've done with every other file i've ever tried to put on maxdrive, this is the first time i encountered this problem. cannot i not use maxdrive for this, or am i not supposed to unzip it?
Old 07-23-2005, 05:43 PM   #37
Rookie

i cant d/l the sharkport rosters b/c ive been d/l music and raip share said i cant d/l anymore u guys think u would post the links on a another upload site yousendit?
Old 07-23-2005, 09:19 PM   #38
Rookie

papasmurf's Arena

Quote:
your file i can't even get on the maxdrive, the other file i can but there is an error. i did all the same steps with your file that i've done with every other file i've ever tried to put on maxdrive, this is the first time i encountered this problem. cannot i not use maxdrive for this, or am i not supposed to unzip it?
i just want you to know i appreciate your efforts all the same. i didn't want to sound like an ungrateful jackass.
Old 07-24-2005, 12:51 AM   #39
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
i just want you to know i appreciate your efforts all the same. i didn't want to sound like an ungrateful jackass.
Plottydawg was having some troubles also, but he told me that he eventually got it to work. Not sure what he did, but I can try to find out.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:12 AM   #40
Rookie

papasmurf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA885
Plottydawg was having some troubles also, but he told me that he eventually got it to work. Not sure what he did, but I can try to find out.
thanks im not very computer savvy though so im not sure i'll be able to follow whatever directions you might give me in order to make it work. unless you can put it in the simplest of terms that is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »