Home

Blacklover NCAA Football 2006 rosters - Version 4

This is a discussion on Blacklover NCAA Football 2006 rosters - Version 4 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2005, 11:41 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Blacklover NCAA Football 2006 rosters - Version 4

Just a thought here...all these continuous roster changes could go on for infinity. Shouldn't there be a final roster (say around opening day)? Otherwise, these new versions of rosters will be coming out from now till NCAA 07. I mean, does anybody really care if some 3rd string bum from Toledo twisted his knee? I understand that there are those who want the ultimate accuracy in their rosters, but shouldn't there be a line drawn at some point. I suppose all this is a moot point as long as blacklover decides to keep updating the roster. Anyway, great work blacklover!

By the way, Pierre Woods should be starting at OLB for Michigan.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:52 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader79
Just a thought here...all these continuous roster changes could go on for infinity. Shouldn't there be a final roster (say around opening day)? Otherwise, these new versions of rosters will be coming out from now till NCAA 07. I mean, does anybody really care if some 3rd string bum from Toledo twisted his knee? I understand that there are those who want the ultimate accuracy in their rosters, but shouldn't there be a line drawn at some point. I suppose all this is a moot point as long as blacklover decides to keep updating the roster. Anyway, great work blacklover!

hahahahahaha 3rd string bum from Toledo, not a mood point very valueable. The rosters are great but once opening day starts there wont be any drastic changes to the roster. If there are just do them yourselves.
Old 08-10-2005, 12:20 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader79
nope, word has it that he's been officially moved to defensive end, backing up Lamarr Woodley.

I sure hope Woods can put it together for his final year, but I'm not betting any of MY money on that happening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 03:42 PM   #52
RMBGod

OVR:

hey blacklover, you care about some "third string bum" from Toledo?

Old 08-10-2005, 03:44 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpk2beacpa
nope, word has it that he's been officially moved to defensive end, backing up Lamarr Woodley.

I sure hope Woods can put it together for his final year, but I'm not betting any of MY money on that happening.
Thanks for the info. I wonder if there's a way to remove his impact player status and put it on Woodley. With the version 4 rosters, he's a force at the DE spot and should be an impact player. I ended up setting a school record for most sacks in a season with him in Dynasty mode. =)
Old 08-10-2005, 03:49 PM   #54
RMBGod

OVR:

blacklover doesnt do these rosters because he has to, he does them because he wants to.

Old 08-10-2005, 05:18 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 3

What's the deal with Notre Dame roster? (in real life, that is) It seems as though guys classes are all messed up. For instance, the ND site has Zbikowski listed as a JR, but isn't he a SO-RS? Phil Steele's magazine has him as that anyways. The default EA roster matches the ND site, but is the ND site correct? If it is indeed incorrect, this could be a whole lot of trouble to to edit. I haven't seen BL's latest efforts, so maybe he's already "fixed" this......if it actually needed fixing.

Last edited by Mustangs84; 08-10-2005 at 05:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 06:43 PM   #56
Rookie

moylkell's Arena

Couple more changes for Boise State's roster:

Running Backs: Looking good so far. The list of regular RBs should stay the same. Ian Johnson, rookie Freshman, appears to have some potential playing time this year, and according to coach Dan Hawkins and offensive coordinator Chris Peterson, will be "the next great back at Boise State." You may consider increases his potential ever so slightly, as he is both fast and strong for his size. As for the fullbacks, Jon Helmandollar has been removed from the active roster and should be replaced with RB (or FB) Brett Denton (RB, 5'9", 200, JR, Anchorage, AK). That's it for now.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind seeing Jared Zabransky's attributes bumped up a bit, especially in the strength and speed categories. From what coaches have seen so far, he's gotten faster, stronger, and more accurate with his touch passes.

Best,

KM

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »