Home

Max Drive Help (Please)

This is a discussion on Max Drive Help (Please) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2005, 12:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Smile Max Drive Help (Please)

I have searched the site and the web numerous times and I am unable to get this to work correctly. I have seen the walkthrough on the site but that is not my issue so please bear with me.

I just purchased Action Replay Max Evo (PS2). I inserted the PC disk and loaded the software. The "MaxDrive PS2" icon is on my desktop.

Next, I downloaded Blacklover's rosters onto my desktop. After unzipping, the icon for Blacklover's file shows that I do not have the correct software on my computer as Blacklover's file is unrecognizable. It does not even say ".max". It says "21214_9998_NCAA_1A_Ro".

Additionally, the USB stick is not recoginzed when I look in "My Computer."

I am so frustrated so I appreciate your help. I used to have Sharkport and had no issues in the past. I am assuming that I should be seeing Blacklover's file having the MaxDrive Icon.

Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2005, 06:45 PM   #2
Rookie

radoslaw77's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Max Drive Help (Please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore_Thumb
Next, I downloaded Blacklover's rosters onto my desktop. After unzipping, the icon for Blacklover's file shows that I do not have the correct software on my computer as Blacklover's file is unrecognizable. It does not even say ".max". It says "21214_9998_NCAA_1A_Ro".

Additionally, the USB stick is not recoginzed when I look in "My Computer."
In my experience with Max Drive - the file isn't "recognizable". I still put it on the memory stick and it transfers just fine.

I don't know why your computer doesn't "recognize" the USB stick. Have you clicked on "my computer"? It should be listed under that - for me it's G:. Then you open that window, drag and drop in the file (still unrecognized). Take it to the PS2 - put in the disc (for the PS2) - start it up, insert the stick into the PS2, select the stick, select the file, then select UNCRUSH (I forgot this the first couple times) to whichever memory card you want.

Then you're set. Good luck.
Old 10-22-2005, 01:34 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Max Drive Help (Please)

Thanks for your response. I was thinking that it worked similarly to Sharkport and I needed to see the icon.

I got it to work but had to use a different computer. For some reason my Windows ME Computer did not read the Max Drive software. Maybe it is not compatible with Windows ME?

Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »