Home

Old 07-20-2006, 08:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Please Help

Looking for some helpful hints on how to download rosters and get them to my ps2. I have an Apple Ibook. Is there any way I can download the file to my apple and then transfer them to the PS2? Perhaps via the usb? I tried to input the rosters manually by typing them in on the PS2...forget that it took me over an half an hour to do 1 team. Thanks guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 08:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Bmore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Please Help

I think it you have to have a windows machine. I have a Mac also and have to use my old dell when I want to transfer rosters to my Xbox 360 and regular Xbox. You could try running virtual PC on your mac. I haven't used so I don't know if it will work, it's worth a shot though.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:08 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTroj52
I think it you have to have a windows machine. I have a Mac also and have to use my old dell when I want to transfer rosters to my Xbox 360 and regular Xbox. You could try running virtual PC on your mac. I haven't used so I don't know if it will work, it's worth a shot though.

I have an old windows 98 machine that i can hook up to the net. What would be the cheapest way to get the file?
Old 07-23-2006, 12:16 AM   #4
Rookie

I have downloaded the .max file and put it on an USB jump drive. Do I have to have the Action Replay USB thing or will any USB drive work. Also can I just download the .max file from my Mac not do anything with the Max Replay PC software and get it to load?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:28 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Many different usb drives will work; it doesn't necessarily have to be the one shipped with ar max. The issue is the file format. A .max file is in a proprietary compressed file format. You need the ps2 ar max software to "uncrush" the .max file to your ps2 memory card so it will be readable by the game.
===
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »