Home

Red's updated FK rosters

This is a discussion on Red's updated FK rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2006, 06:38 PM   #49
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Red's updated FK rosters

I was really for more roster errors and missing players rather than missing freshmen. I'll note the missing 4 star recruits as well as Cody Hawkins however keep in mind that the roster limit is 70 and many teams already have 67-68 players. It its impossible to put every player on a team with the limit so I'm going to keep it just for 4 star recruits that I left out, or highly regarded 3 star recruits that will likely be future stars for their teams (like Tim Brown).

About Cody Hawkins: thought about creating him at first but then decided to release the rosters I laready had. Was def. on my to do list for the 2nd release, as well as a few more missing skill position players. (Let's face it, most people don't care about missing freshmen LG's or RE's)

Please post the errors and missing players (non-freshmen) you see. EA left out VA Tech's leading rusher sot here are probably some big ones they left out. Keep in mind that creating players takes alot more time than you think, so I'm going to try to get an update later tonight or at least by tomorrow afternoon.

PS: Don't believe 40 times, they are not an accurate measure of speed for QBs. Isiah Williams is not "Byron Leftwich" he is considered to be more of a Vick type player. Agility is more important for dual-threat QB's and Williams is very athletic.

Last edited by redxiiixi; 07-23-2006 at 06:41 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 06:40 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Its a joke because alot of qbs who are much faster than his forty are ratings well lower in Spd. This guy is not faster than Bomar for example. Just because you think he is fast does not make him fast. The only stat we can go by is 4.7. That does not make him a 79 in this game when the fastest Qbs are high 70 to mid 80s. That make the rating a joke. Your freshman punter ran a 4.7 for crying out loud.

QB speed starts at 88 i believe in the game- we need to treat that like it a 99 for other players. Based on a 88 as high. Williams more like a 70-74 at most based on that forty time with high AGI, ELU, BCV, etc.
I counted and there are 60+ QBs with speed at 80 or higher. The fastest is at 88 and that is not "middle" 80's.
Old 07-23-2006, 06:48 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2

Purdue needs WR #1 Selywn Lymon created. He was a blue-chip recruit last year that didn't quaify due to a mess up in his grades when he transferred HS....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2006, 07:06 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 10

Thanks for doing all of this..GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Old 07-23-2006, 07:12 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 4

you are doing a great thing Red. i really hope you can get an updated roster out tonight. thank you much!
Old 07-23-2006, 07:47 PM   #54
MVP

HungryBologna's Arena

OVR: 19

And if possible, can someone convert this to Xplorer format once the new roster files comes out?
Old 07-23-2006, 08:00 PM   #55
Banned

celtic78's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBologna
And if possible, can someone convert this to Xplorer format once the new roster files comes out?

i was just about to ask the same thing? it wont work in xplorer and i dont want to use the datel software.....this roster set looks awesome...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2006, 08:19 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

I know space is tight on usc's roster but is there any way to get allen bradford in there? He was one of the top 10 recruits in the nation..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »