Home

360 Rosters- dkrause - Based on FAIRDALE KINGS Rosters

This is a discussion on 360 Rosters- dkrause - Based on FAIRDALE KINGS Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2006, 02:52 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 360 Rosters- dkrause - Based on FAIRDALE KINGS Rosters

Ya know, I have to agree with not doing too much ratings adjustments. Who cares if you have a lot of 95+ rated players??? I'd rather get the depth charts correct and rosters updated with the correct players than worry about ratings. I think that will take care of itself.

I was going to use your rosters in part because you hadn't adjusted the ratings all that much unlike Red, but now it sounds like you may have. I guess I'll take my chances tho.
Old 08-04-2006, 06:14 PM   #114
Rookie

GoDawgs211's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadcaper
DK-

When is your next version coming out? I think I'm gonna start my dynasty with those. Thanks for all your hard work on the rosters, they're great!

Drew
He has moved his thread to here.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:43 PM   #115
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckmoufjonez
DK, before you put out another update, make sure you check your created players, and changed players...I have seen alot of errors with the importance rtg on players being 99 as a 4th string freshman, and I've seen QB's dooped in ratings for thp and tha so you can assimulate the ratings for the following year. A qb with thp on the aggies had a 62 and 60 tha....Theres a lot of tuning that needs to be done before your next batch...Don't try to curve the stats so much because you throw off game balance...Inevitably your balancing is going to go to the toilet when you getinto year 4 of a dynasty and they progress on their own...I'm pretty sure they are gonna doop the players ratings when you xfer them to madden for draft classes as they always have...a 99 RB wont be a 99 RB in any madden, and a 99 speed wont be a 99 speed in madden..Make true to life edits which is what alot of your work has been, but doopin rtgs for stat boys is not the way to go...Hope this friendly advice helps.
I think most this advice is pointless.
1) Why would i care how it translates to Madden?

2) I don't change the importance ratings in current players. I can check the CAPs for it however but their really is no rhyme nor reason to the importance rating.

3) If you need everyone to be a 94+ too think its balanced- thats your fault. The amount in the game now is in line to current players and the players 5 years down the road.

4) I didn't drop any ratings for stat boys- Why would I? None of the stat boys even make posts here.

5) The A&M player your mentioning is the default EA THP and THA for him- #83

I just checked - Few CAPs had any high IMPortance rating- I just looked that them. In fact more were very low then even kinda high. All those scrub freshman and soph that are high are the default rosters people. Why would i even go into UL Layette (for example) and jack up all the IMP ratings?

Basically- Don't use my rosters if you don't like how they are.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 08-04-2006 at 11:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2006, 08:44 PM   #116
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadcaper
Ya know, I have to agree with not doing too much ratings adjustments. Who cares if you have a lot of 95+ rated players??? I'd rather get the depth charts correct and rosters updated with the correct players than worry about ratings. I think that will take care of itself.

I was going to use your rosters in part because you hadn't adjusted the ratings all that much unlike Red, but now it sounds like you may have. I guess I'll take my chances tho.
I would recommend not using them- you won't like them. I changed alot of guys. Plus, depth charts at this point is stupid to do. We have no idea who will be starting until september.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »