Home

Where are these transfers???

This is a discussion on Where are these transfers??? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2006, 08:57 PM   #9
Rookie

OthaWize's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Where are these transfers???

Alaeze
http://illinois.rivals.com/
Old 07-27-2006, 09:03 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

Can I get an Alaeze CAP? I erased V1 of BL's rosters

So that means Alaeze will play THIS season right?
Old 07-27-2006, 09:27 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Florida State Transfer Weighing Options Premium Story
WR Kenny O’Neal
WR Kenny O’Neal

By: DevilsDigest.com

Date: Jun 27, 2006

Over the weekend the Palm Beach Post reported that Kenny O’Neal, a former Oakland (Calif.) Skyline standout, was being dismissed from the Seminoles and was about to visit Tempe, as he scouts potential schools to transfer to. Devils Digest caught up with O’Neal to get the latest on his search for a new home.

“I’m not sure right now,” said the 6-1 195 Kenny O’Neal about the chances of him landing in Tempe. “Arizona State is a good school, but I’m also looking at the other Pac-10 schools. Right now I’m just looking at a lot of options, so I can make a good choice.” The wide receiver declined to specify what other Pac-10 schools other than the Sun Devils he’s considering, nor has he ranked his prospect schools in any order.

Contrary to the Palm Beach Post report, O’Neal didn’t visit ASU this past weekend and didn’t know if his plans for future visits will include the Sun Devils. “I haven’t visited any schools since I left Florida State,” he remarked. “I haven’t decided who I’m gonna visit, but I do want to make a choice in August so I have time to enroll for the fall.”

O’Neal, a four star recruit from the 2003 class, was pursued heavily by the Pac-10. He was ranked as the nation’s 8th best wide receiver by Scout.com and scored 24 touchdowns in his senior year at Skyline. He redshirted his first year in Tallahassee, and saw sporadic duty at wideout, collecting 110 yards on five passes. He was listed third on the team’s wide receiver depth chart, following Florida State’s 2006 spring practice. Most of his playing time last season came as a kick returner, where he amassed 503 yards on only 21 returns.

O’Neal will have to sit out the upcoming season due to his transfer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2006, 04:20 PM   #12
Rookie

barrons01's Arena

OVR: 3

I went to that site and i didnt see anything about Alaeze goin to Illinois
Old 07-30-2006, 02:43 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrons01
I went to that site and i didnt see anything about Alaeze goin to Illinois

Go there and click on the link that says "A Taste of Champaign" with Zook's pic next to it. It should go right to a picture of Alaeze and part of the story...(the whole story if you have a subscription)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »