Home

Old 07-29-2006, 12:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Help with XSATA

Im new to using the XSATA, i just got it yesterday. Im having a problem with moving FK's NCAA Football and College Hoops Rosters over. .z36 files dont convert and I was junst wondering if anyone else with an XSATA could help me out. Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2006, 08:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Help with XSATA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelblue702
Im new to using the XSATA, i just got it yesterday. Im having a problem with moving FK's NCAA Football and College Hoops Rosters over. .z36 files dont convert and I was junst wondering if anyone else with an XSATA could help me out. Thanks in advance
Download XIC from 360gamesaves.com. It will convert .z36 into BIN files in which you then open that with Xplorer360 to extract the roster file. Then you can copy the roster file to the directory on the HD.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:51 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Help with XSATA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikerz
Download XIC from 360gamesaves.com. It will convert .z36 into BIN files in which you then open that with Xplorer360 to extract the roster file. Then you can copy the roster file to the directory on the HD.
Thanks. That was alot easier than i thought it would be

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »