Home

WHo Did EA Outsource Rosters To For NCAA 2007?

This is a discussion on WHo Did EA Outsource Rosters To For NCAA 2007? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2006, 06:18 AM   #9
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: WHo Did EA Outsource Rosters To For NCAA 2007?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFly
I figured. I guess the point I was trying to make was that, aside from the I-A rosters, they paid no attention to the others. And being a roster geek that I am, I find myself disappointed.
Actually,some 1-AA rosters are from NCAA 2005,which is just awful.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:04 PM   #10
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyf
I was noticing the same thing Mass, I do not believe they used a Sports Information Department for this years roster. All I think they did was import rosters from last years only they removed the seniors and moved everyone else up a year. Being a Florida Gator fan I was very upset at how terrible their roster in particular is. Oh well good thing i can edit it
Yea I'm very disappointed they didn't add 4* ATH Jarred Fayson. I mean they only have 2 QBs on the roster anyway, why not just make him a QB with WR capabilities. I was pissed when I saw this.

And if there are any Rutgers fans, you know how bad those are.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:35 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Yea I'm very disappointed they didn't add 4* ATH Jarred Fayson. I mean they only have 2 QBs on the roster anyway, why not just make him a QB with WR capabilities. I was pissed when I saw this.

And if there are any Rutgers fans, you know how bad those are.
According to Gatorbait.net (UF's Rivals.com site) Cornelius Ingram is still at QB, in the game he is a TE, but if you make him a QB he is a 77 ovr, so I made him their third stringer when re-doing my rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2006, 05:44 PM   #12
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

im not worried about a 3rd string QB, it would be nice to have a 4* player in the game especially considering their is only 2 QBs on the roster.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:40 PM   #13
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Wow, my relatively not-as-well-known favorite team, Iowa State, has very accurate rosters. The only big thing I've noticed is a lot of RS Jun. when they're really true Jun, RS Soph when they're true Soph, etc. But I've checked up, and these players are the ones. Right numbers and everything.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:54 PM   #14
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6

you can tell way more than one person does the rosters. They really need to outsource the rosters to Phil Steele. That way every team's ratings would be in respect to every other teams. No more Boise State A- OVR (ask georgia how tough they are) or Ohio University at B OVR.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:56 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky3D
you can tell way more than one person does the rosters. They really need to outsource the rosters to Phil Steele. That way every team's ratings would be in respect to every other teams. No more Boise State A- OVR (ask georgia how tough they are) or Ohio University at B OVR.
I can feel your pain being a UK fan, their roster is the worst I have seen yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2006, 09:55 AM   #16
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

OVR: 16

IMO Oregon Ducks have the worst and hardest to figure out roster so far. One of the toughest players to figure out on there roster is ROLB #5 which i believe is Ryan Phipps who was on the team last year. There have been many different opinions about who it is though. It would have been nice to see Updated I-AA rosters becuase i was really hoping to see transfer Craig Chambers(formerly Washington) on the Grizzlies roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »