Home

This game is the best yet...Current Gen

This is a discussion on This game is the best yet...Current Gen within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2006, 09:16 AM   #1
Rookie

DaRealChrono's Arena

OVR: 2
This game is the best yet...Current Gen

I just finished my first game in Race For The Heismen (I cant remeber the new name for it in 07) with South Carolina with my guy as free safety. I'm using sliders and playing on heismen and I came out the gate with 21-0 at half, and then Miss. State came back out and shut me down! The final score was 27-22 and they almost won but I got a bomb off to Sidney Rice leaving 7 seconds on the clock and then they came with a bomb and almost went the whole way. The greatness score was like 1470 and it's the most realistic yet and I dont see how anyone could not like the challenge this game presents with sliders...I am very pleased with EA this year even though there isnt gang tackling and etc. but it was a relief to see that the CPU will take advantage of mistakes and capitilise... My guy finished with 3 Knockdowns 5 tackles and one INT...pretty good game...He also jarred the ball out 2 times...Hes a 78 overall right now...good stuff...I played him the whole game... Can some1 move this...accidently put it in the wrong thread, sorry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2006, 02:16 PM   #2
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: This game is the best yet...Current Gen

The game is best yet... on the Xbox 360

Race for the Heisman was the biggest waste of time and I would have rather played a standard dynasty. I'm getting really sick of these "omg current gen is better" threads. Many moved on to the Xbox 360 because they wanted a new game with a new engine and gameplay. I just got sick of paying $50 for basically NCAA Football 2002 graphics with "gameplay enhancements." It worked in 2004-2006 when I got them for the Xbox, but that time is over.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:03 PM   #3
Rookie

MattCoz's Arena

Wow, can you be more of an ***? He never even mentioned the 360 version.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:16 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3g

Race for the Heisman was the biggest waste of time and I would have rather played a standard dynasty. I'm getting really sick of these "omg current gen is better" threads. Many moved on to the Xbox 360 because they wanted a new game with a new engine and gameplay. I just got sick of paying $50 for basically NCAA Football 2002 graphics with "gameplay enhancements." It worked in 2004-2006 when I got them for the Xbox, but that time is over.
I think somebody is sleeping with their 360.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:17 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3g

One more thing, if you bought a 360 only for NCAA FB than you wasted your parents money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2006, 04:52 PM   #6
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by queens211
One more thing, if you bought a 360 only for NCAA FB than you wasted your parents money.
Ha! You speak of this money that I get from parents. Where is it? I of course got the Xbox 360 back in March and that was not for NCAA. Ya know, figured it was a good time to get one to experience a few games on the system like G.R.A.W. and Oblivion. I think it was a wise choice and no way am I spending $600 on a PS3.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:39 PM   #7
Rookie

DaRealChrono's Arena

Man your sad... Why go dish so much money out on a system that has better graphics... You said that u did it because of the gameplay...but honestly I don't think NCAA for 360 won a game of the year? Yes, theres still time but I somehow doubt a refurbished Madden 360 engine could honestly be that great. I havn't tried NCAA for 360 nor do I want to, for the simple fact that most 360 games are garbage. Also, if you could read you would be able to tell that the subject had no words stating "Current Gen is better that Next" or like a poster already said did I state anything in my post about the 360 or any means of comparsion. So, in all actuallety if your game is for 360 and that's your preference you had no reason to even read my post...So next time why don't you find another way to be an ***...
Old 08-01-2006, 10:11 PM   #8
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRealChrono
Man your sad... Why go dish so much money out on a system that has better graphics... You said that u did it because of the gameplay...but honestly I don't think NCAA for 360 won a game of the year? Yes, theres still time but I somehow doubt a refurbished Madden 360 engine could honestly be that great. I havn't tried NCAA for 360 nor do I want to, for the simple fact that most 360 games are garbage. Also, if you could read you would be able to tell that the subject had no words stating "Current Gen is better that Next" or like a poster already said did I state anything in my post about the 360 or any means of comparsion. So, in all actuallety if your game is for 360 and that's your preference you had no reason to even read my post...So next time why don't you find another way to be an ***...
When you can speak the English language, then come back and attempt to argue. The money I spend on games and other things is MY money that I earned MYSELF. My parents stopped buying electronics for me since I was 12 because they said I can buy that with my own money if I want it so bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »