Home

Transfer Kit, does it work for the regular Xbox too?

This is a discussion on Transfer Kit, does it work for the regular Xbox too? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2006, 03:14 PM   #1
Rookie

LightEmUp34's Arena

OVR: 3
Transfer Kit, does it work for the regular Xbox too?

I think this was posted somewhere else, but I searched and couldn't find it. Anywho, the question I had was if the Transfer Kit for the 360 would work for the regular Xbox? I looked at the package and it said comes with Xbox1 thing or something. I can't find an AR at any of the stores I've looked at so I was just wondering because I really wanna download the rosters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2006, 03:28 PM   #2
Pro

davehughes14's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Transfer Kit, does it work for the regular Xbox too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightEmUp34
I think this was posted somewhere else, but I searched and couldn't find it. Anywho, the question I had was if the Transfer Kit for the 360 would work for the regular Xbox? I looked at the package and it said comes with Xbox1 thing or something. I can't find an AR at any of the stores I've looked at so I was just wondering because I really wanna download the rosters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I believe the 360 transfer kit only come with the "docking station" for the XBOX.
You will still need to buy a memory card for the XBOX. I might be wrong though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »