Home

Playmakers (Alumini) NCAA 07 Rosters

This is a discussion on Playmakers (Alumini) NCAA 07 Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2006, 09:47 PM   #185
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers (Alumini) NCAA 07 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggerlee
don't have officials on height/weight but he was very small and unbelievably quick and never made mistakes

i'd say 5'8" 165lbs

wore #6.

I'd rank him in top 5 option QB's of all-time

with Holloway, Rice, Hagan, Frazier.
Good because when I assign Playbooks that's exactly what Air Force will be doing with all 3 QB's who seemed to be very dangerous. They'll all have great agility and ball carrier vision which is a rating that I'm glad EA implemented into this game.

Thanks buddy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2006, 03:35 PM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 3

Heres one more link that may help you even more

http://www.drafthistory.com/colleges.html
Old 08-24-2006, 06:05 PM   #187
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Ok Thanks!

Now I'm going to start putting together Nevada and New Mexico. The 1st thing that jumped out at me was I found two great FB's for both teams.

Marion Motley (HOF) for Nevada he'll definetly be their Impact Player but he also played LB aswell so I'm going to make him a great two way player.

For New Mexico another one of my Cowboys showed up...... Don Perkins and he'll get the Impact Player tag on Offense but Brian Urlacher will get it on defense. Both teams have some very good talent and depth that I'll post on the roster updates later.

I just have one question though if I recall didn't Urlacher return Kicks in college and play FB?

If so I plan on using him in those roles aswell. I'm trying to get so detailed with these rosters it's crazy.

Also a couple of noticeable names I added for some teams as of right now:

QB-John Conner-Arizona
OT-Scott Kirby-ASU
MLB-Brian Noble-ASU
WR-Alexander Wright-Auburn
WR-Tom Waddle-Boston College
OT-Dave Widell-Boston College
QB-Brandon Doman-BYU
MLB-Kurt Gouveia-BYU
DB-Derwin Gray-BYU
OT-Brian Williams-Central Michigan
DB-Selwyn Jones-Coloradoa St
MLB-Mike Junkin-Duke
WR-Clarkston Hines-Duke
OG-Lamont Burns-East Carolina

I also added Steve Spurrier to Florida and Pat Sullivan to Auburn as the SR QB's now. I'm trying to get as many studs as possible for every team so with all the additional information you guy's have provided I've gone back and added players to teams that I initially posted. I won't the rosters and teams to be as authenic as possible.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:33 PM   #188
Rookie

OVR: 1

I may be wrong but I also think Urlacher was a Strong Safety in college. Don't know about FB.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:55 PM   #189
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

UNM ran the 3-3-5 while Urlacher was there so he was more of a rover. I dont know about the kick offs, and make sure Hank Baskett makes the depth chart as a WR.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:45 PM   #190
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak
UNM ran the 3-3-5 while Urlacher was there so he was more of a rover. I dont know about the kick offs, and make sure Hank Baskett makes the depth chart as a WR.
I'm already hip to him.

Baskett, Terrence Mathis and Preston Dennard will be their top WR's. I also have their RB's right now as Winslow Oliver, Lennox Gordon and Don Woods.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:48 PM   #191
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggerlee
I may be wrong but I also think Urlacher was a Strong Safety in college. Don't know about FB.
I'm have to really go back and look at Urlacher because I could have sworn the guy actually did use to return kickoffs and play some FB for New Mexico.

Edit ok here's what I just read from Lindy's Pro Football preview from 2000.

Brian Urlacher, LB, New Mexico-maybe the most versatile player in college football........Some teams see him as a TE, others as a SS.......All-America who likes the game and goes 100 percent from whistle to whistle......Smart, will fit in wherever Chicago puts him....When he settles on one position, could be a Pro Bowler for many years.

I guess he was a Rover in college but also played a little TE instead of FB as originally thought. So, I'll make his main position MLB but use the depth chart to assign him slots at TE and SS. That's the way to get him moving around for New Mexico from what I read.

Man this is alot of work to complete especially with some guy's playing both ways back in college.

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-25-2006 at 12:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2006, 02:33 AM   #192
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

NEVADA

IMPACT PLAYERS-MARION MOTLEY

QB-John Dutton, Andy Heiser
RB-Chance Kretschmer, Patrick Egu, Anthony Corley
FB-Marion Motley, Fred Hawkins, John Peua
WR-Alex Van ****, Nate Burleson, Trevor Insley, Tim Fleming, Nicheren Flowers, Maurice Mann, Troy mason
TE-Demetrius Davis, Eric Streelman
OT-Shawn Pourdanesh, Mike Rockwood (6'10), Harvey Dahl, Greg Robinson, Allen Parker
OG-Terry Hemeling, Eric Sanders, Isiah Ross, Tony Moll
C-Derrick Kennard, John Tennert

DE-Charles Mann, Don Smerek, Doug Betters, Cedric Pittman, Bob Hamm, Corey Jackson
DT-James Cannida, Elston Ridgle, Chris Barry
OLB-Henry Rolling, Jorge Cordova, Carl LaGrone, Craig Bailey
MLB-Deshone Myles, Mike Crawford, Daryl Towns
CB-Patrick Hunter, Tremain Mack, Forey Duckett, Talib Wise
FS-Brock Marion, Don Morgan
SS-David Kilson

K-Tony Zendejas.........(The other Zendejas (Louis) will be kicking for ASU)
P-Damon Fine
LS-Eric Streelman
KR/PR-Nate Burleson/Trevor Insley

KEY NOTES-Now the name that will jump out right away is HOF Marion Motley the great Cleveland Browns FB of the AFL and NFL. But don't let that fool you when facing Nevada because they have other weapons particulary at WR where they are young, talented and deep led by Burleson the Vikings stud WR. If anyone watches the AFL you'll also know that their QB is a gun slinger in John Dutton. The dude has great accuarcy and set an AFL record this past season for TD's passes in a single game. And yes that is the massive Derrick Kennard (332 lb's) at C for the Wolf pack. He might even be bigger but I wanted to keep him in shape just a little since he's back in college and never was in the NFL.

The defense has solid DE's led by former Redskins player Charles Mann who lined up opposite Dexter Manley to form one of the most leathal pass rush tandems back in the 80's. The LB's have rock solid MLB Deshone Miles who would have been awesome in the NFL if not for a knee injury that pretty much wiped out his career and of course yet another one of my Cowboys FS Brock Marion who is a ball hawk.

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-25-2006 at 02:45 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »