Home

dkrause1971 Final 360 rosters based on FK orginal Rosters

This is a discussion on dkrause1971 Final 360 rosters based on FK orginal Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2006, 11:07 AM   #41
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: dkrause1971 Final 360 rosters based on FK orginal Rosters

Should be another file out pretty soon btw. With the all-conference lists starting to come out i get to tweak them more. I have seen the All- Mac, Big ten, Pac- 10 and conference USA teams named.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2006, 04:40 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

U R TRULY AN ASSET TO GAMERS EVERYWHERE.........
Old 12-01-2006, 04:19 PM   #43
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Can't wait to see what you come out with dkrause! Thanks for doing all these changes!

As an aside, any chance of throwing some guys who were kicked off their teams back in, buried away (Rhett Bomar and the OSU tight end come to mind).

Thanks!

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Old 12-01-2006, 09:07 PM   #44
Sexiest Woman Alive!

Peji911's Arena

OVR: 17

dk,

any idea as to when this is coming out?
Old 12-02-2006, 02:37 AM   #45
All Star

12-02
I have been updating the MAC, Conference USA, Big 10 and PAC-10 with the all conference players reviewed. ONly new players i can think added offhand were Byrd or Oregon, Trent Williams of Okla and Pavine or Okla State, so you can check for those to see if you have the new file.

What i could use are guys listed as running a 4.4 or better (non qBs) on Rivals.com who are not a 90+ for spd in the file. An example was Shane Carter of Wisconsin- listed 4.4- was a 84 i think for spd.

Also, anyone that is obviously wrong. Like Dennis Dixon for Oregon obviously cooled off a ton and i dropped him down some. Not looking so much for Ginn should be a 95 instead of 93 stuff.

Lastly, if you guys find the all-conference for big-east, acc, sec, sunbelt, Wac and mountain west- please post the link or players.

thanks

File is at: Check middle of the page for the 12-01 zip.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bbosc6

Last edited by dkrause1971; 12-02-2006 at 02:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2006, 03:18 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
I went to Northern Michigan U- Hockey fans will recognize the name as we are typically pretty good. That is our only division 1 sport. We are division 2 in everything else.

NBA 2K didn't take much work to be honest. Right now i am messing some with tendencies of team with big men like Shaq and Duncan. Also some wing players like Peja seem to shoot non-stop. Really waiting for the first update.
He's a Uuuuper haha the Wildcats! pretty good hockey school, Michigan Tech has ya beat though for the best school band haha. Those guys are awesome at hockey games.
Old 12-02-2006, 04:01 PM   #47
Sexiest Woman Alive!

Peji911's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
12-02
I have been updating the MAC, Conference USA, Big 10 and PAC-10 with the all conference players reviewed. ONly new players i can think added offhand were Byrd or Oregon, Trent Williams of Okla and Pavine or Okla State, so you can check for those to see if you have the new file.

What i could use are guys listed as running a 4.4 or better (non qBs) on Rivals.com who are not a 90+ for spd in the file. An example was Shane Carter of Wisconsin- listed 4.4- was a 84 i think for spd.

Also, anyone that is obviously wrong. Like Dennis Dixon for Oregon obviously cooled off a ton and i dropped him down some. Not looking so much for Ginn should be a 95 instead of 93 stuff.

Lastly, if you guys find the all-conference for big-east, acc, sec, sunbelt, Wac and mountain west- please post the link or players.

thanks

File is at: Check middle of the page for the 12-01 zip.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bbosc6

So wait, these are the latest roster edits u've done but they're still not complete, rite?
Old 12-02-2006, 05:24 PM   #48
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pf03ho
So wait, these are the latest roster edits u've done but they're still not complete, rite?
correct- those other conferences haven't released their all-conferences teams yet. Some won't care so i released these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »