Home

Max Drive for PS3?

This is a discussion on Max Drive for PS3? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2007, 02:23 PM   #1
Rookie

Seton Hall's Arena

OVR: 1
Max Drive for PS3?

Would a max drive made for PS2 work in downloading the PS3 roster file to my PS3? If not, what is the most convienent device to do so?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2007, 02:59 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Max Drive for PS3?

I use a thumb driver or jump disk or whatever they are called. Any USB memory device should work.

I put a WE11 file on my Ps3 and it was simpler than using a max drive. No software needed just put the file on your usb memory stick and plug that thing into the PS3. PS3 reads it and you have to put it somewhere on your HD.

Very simple.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Seton Hall's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod
I use a thumb driver or jump disk or whatever they are called. Any USB memory device should work.

I put a WE11 file on my Ps3 and it was simpler than using a max drive. No software needed just put the file on your usb memory stick and plug that thing into the PS3. PS3 reads it and you have to put it somewhere on your HD.

Very simple.
thanks
Old 06-25-2007, 05:30 PM   #4
Rookie

Ive try to put updated madden rosters on my ps3 and no go. Can someone put up step by step instructions for me to do and where you got your files from. Currently, I have madden and nba07. How can I update these rosters for those games? Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »