Home

ATTN: Michigan Fans (or UM Dynasty players)

This is a discussion on ATTN: Michigan Fans (or UM Dynasty players) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2007, 01:27 AM   #9
Pro

southside_hitmen's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: ATTN: Michigan Fans (or UM Dynasty players)

Arrington CAP anyone?
Old 08-03-2007, 10:06 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 12

Just for the record, the PS2 version has all the classes right. I thought some of them were wrong, when I bought Athlon's guides, but they are right according to the U of M official site's rosters (mgoblue.com). The game got them right, and Athlon got them WRONG
Old 08-03-2007, 10:40 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktd1976
Just for the record, the PS2 version has all the classes right. I thought some of them were wrong, when I bought Athlon's guides, but they are right according to the U of M official site's rosters (mgoblue.com). The game got them right, and Athlon got them WRONG
Michigan's website lists their academic class. They don't list redshirts on the roster page, so you have to do your own work to figure it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2007, 10:02 PM   #12
MVP

actually, not true. The website has the correct class as far as eligibility. Case in point, it lists Shawn Crable as a 5th year player, same as Brandent Englemon. (meaning both players were redshirted at some point.) Where as Chad Henne is listed as a senior. If you dont believe me, look at the individual player profile, and it lists what he did each of his seasons.

http://mgoblue.com/roster.cfm?sectio...&top=2&level=3

Last edited by ktd1976; 08-04-2007 at 10:06 PM.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:18 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

It tracks fifth year players, but not before then. For instance, any player who was redshirted last year will be called a Sophomore, so you do have to view their career highlights to see that they didn't play, and their year should be adjusted to Freshman (RS). Same for all players up to 5th year, which the site does track accurately.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:50 PM   #14
MVP

Icon3 Re: ATTN: Michigan Fans (or UM Dynasty players)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keschnell
It tracks fifth year players, but not before then. For instance, any player who was redshirted last year will be called a Sophomore, so you do have to view their career highlights to see that they didn't play, and their year should be adjusted to Freshman (RS). Same for all players up to 5th year, which the site does track accurately.
i checked The Wolverine Magawines football guide, wich shows both eligibility and academic classes, and the mgoblue.com listed class matches the eligibility class in that magazine
Old 08-05-2007, 10:25 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by keschnell
You are 100% correct. Unfortunately EA's people don't know this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2007, 07:18 PM   #16
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7

http://blog.mlive.com/wolverines/200...l_players.html

hey UM fans, you can probably use the player editor to try to get Savoy to play without any pants on - I think I saw that option in the uniform section

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »