Home

ps3 or xbox360 for ncaa09?

This is a discussion on ps3 or xbox360 for ncaa09? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2008, 08:23 PM   #1
Rookie

mAiLmAn 502's Arena

OVR: 6
ps3 or xbox360 for ncaa09?

will both systems have rosters at the same date, or will one be behind the other, like in college hoops, ps3 was far behind dkrause. im just tryin to decide what system to get it on
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: ps3 or xbox360 for ncaa09?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAiLmAn 502
will both systems have rosters at the same date, or will one be behind the other, like in college hoops, ps3 was far behind dkrause. im just tryin to decide what system to get it on

I would think named rosters would be around the same time- at least within a week or so. I didn't name those rosters, i did edits, etc.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #3
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
I would think named rosters would be around the same time- at least within a week or so. I didn't name those rosters, i did edits, etc.
DK, are you going to be doing edits for NCAA this year? If so, what system?
Old 06-13-2008, 09:37 PM   #4
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
DK, are you going to be doing edits for NCAA this year? If so, what system?
I am going to be on PS3 this year, unless we get some last minute news that PS3 version is a disaster. Going to do things a little different than i did on 360 the last few years.

1) Will be looking to share the workload of the actual edits more. Not only quicker that way but last year was such a killer to work on. Even just one other person helping gives me a few days off.

2) Little more organized this year. I have notes on HTML separated by conference. Instead of kinda skipping around. Can really focus more on say Big Ten, then SEC, etc.

3) Class Edits being back makes it alot easier to do changes. Man i hope the depth charts don't default after each edit again that and appearances burned up so much of my time last year.

Mainly, i need someone to share the workload with has done edits before, maybe whoever was the guys working on them last year could get ahold of me. Really would like someone to do the non-BCS conferences if i had a choice. I guess we'll see.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:41 PM   #5
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
I am going to be on PS3 this year,
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2008, 01:03 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

we just put up and interview with free ncaa football 09 ps3 rosters creator cdj. He is shooting for two weeks after release or less.

DK, you and cdj should get together and talk about sharing some duties perhaps rather than spreading yourselves too thin.

Whatever you decide to do though keep me posted so I can include your info on the site.

Last edited by TrickyD; 06-14-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:53 PM   #7
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I am going to be on PS3 this year
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Quote:
3) Class Edits being back makes it alot easier to do changes. Man i hope the depth charts don't default after each edit again that and appearances burned up so much of my time last year.
Unfortunately, I believe Adam confirmed in his Q&A thread that the depth charts resetting bug is still in the game this year (He said it in post #627 of the Q&A thread).
Old 06-14-2008, 06:06 PM   #8
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickyD
we just put up and interview with free ncaa football 09 ps3 rosters creator cdj. He is shooting for two weeks after release or less.

DK, you and cdj should get together and talk about sharing some duties perhaps rather than spreading yourselves too thin.

Whatever you decide to do though keep me posted so I can include your info on the site.
Does he also do edits or just the intitial naming? I have written Lanterxi and seeing if he'll go the PS3 route and work with him. If CDJ wants too as well, that would be awesome. Its so much better when you can get a few guys to do it. Lets people rest and look up material to enter later on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »