Home

Old 07-17-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
Rookie

Razorbacker's Arena

OVR: 4
Arkansas roster

Any Razorback fans out there?

I've never seen the Hogs' roster messed up so bad, especially on defense. I guess it is because of all the turmoil over there... Fairchild's dismissal, starters at DL and CB missing a lot or all of spring with injuries, new coaches...

I am also surprised that both frosh QBs made it in the game but Alex Mortenson didn't. Oh yeah, the RBs, TEs, etc were messed up too.

Roster is just a total mess.

What is the max roster size this year, 70 still? I counted 68 on the Hog roster... is that correct?

GO HOGS!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 02:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Arkansas roster

I agree. Here's the roster changes for Arkansas Razorback:
QB: Alex Mortenson is not on the game. 6-2 220 JR/RS 3rd string QB
HB: Depth is Michael Smith, Barnett and the Curtis. Curtis is NOT the starter.(His ratings too high maybe?)
FB: Lance Thompson 83. Converted from WR.
TE: DJ Williams should be much better and start. Followed by Davie.
WR: Cruz Williams went to La Tech not Ark. Marques Wade is our #1 reciever and he's not on the roster. Also, I'm not sure but I don't know if Joe Adams is going to be DB or WR yet.
LE: Bequette not Sheppard, Sheppard is starting DT.
LB: All jacked up. Two linebackers (Wendall Davis and Freddie Fairchild) are off the team. He are the starters
LOLB: Forte
MLB: Franklin
ROLB: Ryan Powers - D. Williams no longer on roster.
FS: Matt Harris - not on roster
RCB: Issac Madison - not on roster and not jerrel norton

Hope this can help. I didnt want to edit myself in fear of the glitches.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:55 PM   #3
Rookie

Razorbacker's Arena

Actually MLB Wendell Davis is NOT off the team. He didn't go through spring drills because of ACL surgery. I don't think they have MLB Jermaine Love, who battled Franklin for the starting spot, on the roster.

Curtis could very well be the starter, but I doubt he will unseat Smith and/or Barnett.

I don't think Wade is our No. 1 receiver... he might end up being the best, but Crawford and Salters had good springs. Then you have Fish and Crosby Tuck. I think the Hogs need Joe Adams at WR, but if he's a stud at CB and can start, then I'd play him there. I bet frosh Jarius Wright has an impact at WR.

Norton isn't listed on spring depth chart because he got hurt and didn't finish spring drills. I bet he starts the first game.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:04 PM   #4
Rookie

chino22's Arena

This really is a complete disaster. Its going to take a lot of work to get this roster fixed properly. Fairchild as an impact player? Wow, that looks stupid now. DeAnthony Curtis could easily end up being the starter by the end of the season. I believe EA was just jumping the gun a little bit on that one. I would rather have the freshmen qbs instead of Mortensen. Its not like he will ever see the field anyway. DJ Williams may be the biggest victim in all of this. His ratings are way below where they should be. I don't even know where to start cleaning this mess.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:13 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hog fan here. I knew I thought the Defense was messed up. Is Ben Cleveland in the game? Oh and has anyone thought about creating Ryan Mallet and what would his rating be?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 07:20 PM   #6
Rookie

chino22's Arena

Ben Cleveland and Ryan Mallett are both actually in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »