Home

NCAA Football 2006 Rating HELP

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 2006 Rating HELP within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
Rookie

Gmac1016's Arena

OVR: 6
NCAA Football 2006 Rating HELP

I'm trying to add Jerrell Powe, a Defensive Tackle for Ole Miss, to the game, but I can't find my copy of NCAA Football 2006. If anyone has it and doesn't mind looking for me, I'm trying to find what his ratings (overall, and all of the other individual ratings) were out of high school as a true freshman on NCAA 06. I don't know what his number is on the game (maybe 57 or 99), but he was the highest rated true freshman for Ole Miss that year. Thanks if anyone can do this!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2008, 07:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon12 Re: NCAA Football 2006 Rating HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmac1016
I'm trying to add Jerrell Powe, a Defensive Tackle for Ole Miss, to the game, but I can't find my copy of NCAA Football 2006. If anyone has it and doesn't mind looking for me, I'm trying to find what his ratings (overall, and all of the other individual ratings) were out of high school as a true freshman on NCAA 06. I don't know what his number is on the game (maybe 57 or 99), but he was the highest rated true freshman for Ole Miss that year. Thanks if anyone can do this!
DT #57 Ole Miss Freshman

78 ovr 65 spd 90 str 52 awr 62 agi 74 acc 40 cth 40 car 65 jmp

40 btk 82 tak 40 thp 40 tha 40 pbk 40 rbk 40 kpw 40 kac 78 sta

86 inj

Home State Mississipi

Hometown Morton

Hand Right

Equipment

Helmet Normal

Facemask Full Cage 2

Right Elbow Normal

Left Elbow Normal

Right Wrist White

Left Wrist White

Right Hand Gloved

Left Hand Gloved

Appearance

Height 6' 3"

Weight 352 lbs

Skin Dark

Hair Color Black

Hair Style Fade

Face Face 15

Face Shape 5

Body Size 0%

Muscles 80%
Old 07-24-2008, 07:34 AM   #3
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA Football 2006 Rating HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmac1016
lol, I did this too a few weeks ago. Solidice found it for me. I have tinkered with the ratings and have him as an 80 OVR. I have strength at 94 and stamina down in the 60's. I'm just waiting on the official word before I save him to my roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »