Home

Best XBOX 360 09 Rosters???

This is a discussion on Best XBOX 360 09 Rosters??? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2008, 05:26 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Best XBOX 360 09 Rosters???

So Padre's are better and more accurate? I just heard earosters com were good so I got them, but if Padre fixed somethings with his, I will have to download those later on.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:30 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

But the "EArosters com" rosters are only good if you make no edits, correct?

I was under the assumption that I need to wait for the 1st (roster) patch to be released before I could edit these rosters without risking disaster.

Am I correct?
Old 07-28-2008, 05:58 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickkill77
No he fixed things in this version
Okay so in the ea locker room for padre's its Pastpadre, right?

I'm gonna AIM my friend later and since he doesn't know about any rosters I'll have him get both and try to figure out the difference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2008, 06:07 PM   #12
Rookie

PastaPadre, you forgot the A in pasta.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #13
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue09
Right now I am using earosters com (no . - it is a gamertag) and they are really accurate for the teams I know in an out.
It's accurate to the most part but i've had to make numerous changes to teams. I don't know if it's EA's doing or DT's. I've gone and edited All ACC, Big Ten, SEC and there were numerous missing players.

EA should do their homework and make a players skin color correct so we don't have to be looking up to see if these players are actually black or white.

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 07-28-2008, 07:49 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightin_Gobbler
Have you had any issues w/ these? I'm still going to wait to start my dynasty until after the patch and FK's rosters come out but I'm tired of playing w/o any names on the players.

Thanks,

FG
DT Linder by far...Go with his rosters.
What happened with the guy you mentioned above, hes in seclusion.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:00 PM   #15
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfat9
It's accurate to the most part but i've had to make numerous changes to teams. I don't know if it's EA's doing or DT's. I've gone and edited All ACC, Big Ten, SEC and there were numerous missing players.

EA should do their homework and make a players skin color correct so we don't have to be looking up to see if these players are actually black or white.
I have no idea how you edited all those teams. I did 10-12 teams fully and then start to get the FIU issues after that. Did you do all the changes. Like position changes, additions, rerates, etc? If you didn't then maybe thats the difference.

By FIU issue, i mean the team ratings dropping way down in the play now screen. As far as the default ratings- Linders are the way to go currently. He corrected some of the padre roster.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 07-28-2008 at 08:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2008, 08:05 PM   #16
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
I have no idea how you edited all those teams. I did 10-12 teams fully and then start to get the FIU issues after that. Did you do all the changes. Like position changes, additions, rerates, etc? If you didn't then maybe thats the difference.
I've edited every player, changed some players positions, ratings and equiptments with no problems of freezing. Maybe it's becuz I hardly play dynasty and normally just play now games. My FIU team is still there and their ratings are still there. I haven't edited FIU yet so i don't know if that will have any affects.

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears

Last edited by babyfat9; 07-28-2008 at 08:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »