Home

RAZRr1275's PS3 NCAA 09 Edits Thread

This is a discussion on RAZRr1275's PS3 NCAA 09 Edits Thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 06:07 PM   #233
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: RAZRr1275's PS3 NCAA 09 Edits Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewz23308
RAZR, I also have a few suggestions for Michigan State. On offense If you could add #25 WR Blair White, he's a jr this year and should see some time. Also #16 WR Chris D. Rucker. He has been said to be one of the fastest on the team. On defense I agree with one of the previous posts but with one minor change. #59 DT Ryan Wheat. He is a RS Freshman but should also see time being MSU wants to use their depth as a strength this year. As for ratings I honestly have no idea. You are the roster master and I trust you.
Who should I get rid of to add those players?
Old 08-21-2008, 06:46 PM   #234
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Who should I get rid of to add those players?
Already added, disregard
Old 08-21-2008, 06:55 PM   #235
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

OVR: 7

vols

why is elix wilson moved to olb...he should be the starting mlb....adam myers white and nevin mckensie are battling for the other olb position

also gerald jones should be the 2nd started at wr behind taylor

warren should be #1
david holbert is injured and out for season i think kevin cooper is the only healthy fullback on the team

Rogan and willingham are the current starters at corner.

dan williams should be a starter at dt along with bolden

Donald Langley #58
Langley, Donald

Defensive Tackle

Height: 6-foot-2
Weight: 290 pounds
Class Year: Fr
Experience: HS
Hometown: Monrovia, MD
High School: Seneca Valley

and

Victor Thomas #52
Thomas, Victor

Defensive Tackle

Height: 6-foot-4
Weight: 270 pounds
Class Year: Jr
Experience: SQ
Hometown: Olive Branch, MS
High School: Olive Branch

are the 4th and5th dts as of now

Last edited by baccVols; 08-21-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2008, 06:59 PM   #236
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

also

Prentiss Waggner
Waggner, Prentiss

Photo Gallery

Cornerback
Clinton (LA) Clinton

Ht: 6-foot-2 (Events)
Wt: 170 lbs
Forty: 4.51 secs
Bench max: 270 pounds
Bench reps: 12
Squat max: 365 pounds
Vertical: 34 inches
Shuttle: 4.35 secs
GPA: 3.3
Class: 2008 (High School)

is making waves as a back up safety to berry and morley

heres a write up about him

Looking down the depth chart, on the defensive side of the ball, I'll be anxious to see if Prentiss Waggner can show up anywhere close to the way he did on Saturday. He looked like a bona fide SEC defensive back in the last scrimmage, and the buzz around practice this week is that he's kept that momentum. Safety is about the most secure spot on the roster, but you never know where injuries will strike. Waggner also has a shot to play his way into the Mustang.

heres something about gerald williams at MLB

As always, I'll be more than interested to see Gerald Williams in the middle again. Watching him try to prove that he can play on the second level at his size has been one of the more compelling storylines of fall camp so far for me. I don't know if John Chavis is in complete agreement with me or not, but I haven't seen anything to convince me that Williams can't play there and be a force in this league.

Finally for the offense, I look forward to seeing Tauren Poole. No player has been more electrifying through fall camp. Granted, it's fall camp, and everything isn't always equal. But Poole flat-out punished any and all comers in last Saturday's scrimmage. If he has another impresisve showing and Lennon Creer struggles, it would be intriguing to see the continued competition there in the backfield.

Last edited by baccVols; 08-21-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:16 PM   #237
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by baccVols
also

Prentiss Waggner
Waggner, Prentiss

Photo Gallery

Cornerback
Clinton (LA) Clinton

Ht: 6-foot-2 (Events)
Wt: 170 lbs
Forty: 4.51 secs
Bench max: 270 pounds
Bench reps: 12
Squat max: 365 pounds
Vertical: 34 inches
Shuttle: 4.35 secs
GPA: 3.3
Class: 2008 (High School)

is making waves as a back up safety to berry and morley

heres a write up about him

Looking down the depth chart, on the defensive side of the ball, I'll be anxious to see if Prentiss Waggner can show up anywhere close to the way he did on Saturday. He looked like a bona fide SEC defensive back in the last scrimmage, and the buzz around practice this week is that he's kept that momentum. Safety is about the most secure spot on the roster, but you never know where injuries will strike. Waggner also has a shot to play his way into the Mustang.

heres something about gerald williams at MLB

As always, I'll be more than interested to see Gerald Williams in the middle again. Watching him try to prove that he can play on the second level at his size has been one of the more compelling storylines of fall camp so far for me. I don't know if John Chavis is in complete agreement with me or not, but I haven't seen anything to convince me that Williams can't play there and be a force in this league.

Finally for the offense, I look forward to seeing Tauren Poole. No player has been more electrifying through fall camp. Granted, it's fall camp, and everything isn't always equal. But Poole flat-out punished any and all comers in last Saturday's scrimmage. If he has another impresisve showing and Lennon Creer struggles, it would be intriguing to see the continued competition there in the backfield.
I also lowered the LB ratings because fullmer and critics said that after the last scrimmage they LB corps is tacklin like butt. I didnt go crazy but 93 OVR for rico is kinda far
Old 08-22-2008, 06:42 AM   #238
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

vols news

set in their starters with Adam Myers-White winning the strongside linebacker spot and Dennis Rogan winning the cornerback job opposite DeAngelo Willingham
Old 08-22-2008, 12:05 PM   #239
Rookie

OVR: 2

http://www.gopack.com/ViewArticle.db...ATCLID=1566762

Wilson Named Starting Quarterback

also on that link is nc state's depth chart for the USC game. I think that a few CAP players i mentioned earlier some up on it (G. James, S. Mckeen)

I'm awful at creating players and editing rating but I'd make Wilson at least equal to Evans at QB. Easiest thing to do with James is just edit A. Evans to become James.

hope this helps you guys out.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:38 PM   #240
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
I also lowered the LB ratings because fullmer and critics said that after the last scrimmage they LB corps is tacklin like butt. I didnt go crazy but 93 OVR for rico is kinda far
Not trying to start anything but, isn't it kinda hasty to lower the ratings of players because of one scrimmage. They could've just had a off day and the next could be great. If the next one is great, do they jump up to 98? I know pre-season ratings can be tough because no one has played a real game yet but adjustments based off of one scrimmage seems to be overreacting a little IMO. IDK, maybe I'm one overreacting a bit.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »