Home

RAZRr1275's PS3 NCAA 09 Edits Thread

This is a discussion on RAZRr1275's PS3 NCAA 09 Edits Thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 02:57 PM   #633
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: RAZRr1275's PS3 NCAA 09 Edits Thread

Why is Michigan ROLB Jonas Mouton listed on the 1st All American team as a fullback?
Old 09-08-2008, 03:28 PM   #634
Rookie

nolan273's Arena

OVR: 13

wookie (or RAZr):

i posted this many pages ago, but again, siaki cravens (utah) is listed twice at the TE position. just a heads up in case you wanted to fix it.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:55 PM   #635
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan273
wookie (or RAZr):

i posted this many pages ago, but again, siaki cravens (utah) is listed twice at the TE position. just a heads up in case you wanted to fix it.
Hmm, the lastes download shouldnt have him twice @ TE. I personnally went over and did UTAH myself. PLease check to see if you DL the right file and download it again and check. Thanks, hopefully it wasnt an error on my part. My PS3 internet is having issues so the new file is not up on my locker yet. I do have the current one that has edit 8 in there but if any after that I dont. File name is NOT ganna be july_.....it is simply NCAA2009.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2008, 03:58 PM   #636
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth393
Why is Michigan ROLB Jonas Mouton listed on the 1st All American team as a fullback?
Shouldnt be at fullback at all. Dont know who edited that but I have him at ROLB. All american was just a fluff edit since the guy who origionally had it when it came to me was a freshman. Since thats no possible I gave it to a starter. Pay no mind to that it was just a notion that it had to go somewhere else other than a 5th string fr DT.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:22 PM   #637
Rookie

nolan273's Arena

OVR: 13

wookie

should i be able to see the files in your locker?
Old 09-08-2008, 05:10 PM   #638
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
I also did this and yes it was kinda cool. RAZr, bro, welcome to roster editing. You know the deal, there are some many players and so many teams and so many fans that no matter what the "perfect" roster will escape you. Just when it does get perfect ncaa 2009 will be out and well have to do it all over again. In the end I have found that you do the best you can and hope that people will just appreciate your work for what it is, an awesom roster from a game that didnt have squat before you helped it. I did the best I could and quite frankly I wasnt really worried about players who are irrelevant to the NCAA world. Not being harsh just being real. If I nailed this game down 95% it was a success for me. Anything higher and my family would start to think I love this game more than them and that wont happen. Love all you guys though! Honestly, all I see is "I want this in and I want that in" what are some things yall LIKE about the roster?
Yeah. I'm going to try this. I usually edit all year and by the time I stop the game isn't fun anymore. So I'm going to post the roster with some KU edits done and disappear and start my dynasty. Editing time is over. Any edits that you guys post from now on will not get in.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:01 PM   #639
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Yeah. I'm going to try this. I usually edit all year and by the time I stop the game isn't fun anymore. So I'm going to post the roster with some KU edits done and disappear and start my dynasty. Editing time is over. Any edits that you guys post from now on will not get in.
Yep the roster should be visable for you to see. RAZr, when are you posting the KU edits?
Old 09-08-2008, 07:03 PM   #640
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Well I love the rosters; obviously everyone has his/her own opinion and personal preferences, but I think they're awesome. A lot better than EA's default as well as realistic rating changes (Alabama's Mark Ingram, ECU's D)

Good work, you guys; I look forward to your MLB rosters next year, RAZRr
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »