Home

Old 07-29-2008, 03:47 PM   #1
Rookie

BBonds202's Arena

OVR: 2
FSU Roster

Who has the most accurate named roster for FSU? The one I have has a whole bunch of guys that aren't on the team anymore. And numbers that are wrong.

I guess no one is working on rosters right now and are just waiting for the patch to come out. Any idea when?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2008, 04:30 PM   #2
Rookie

elliottcarbone's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: FSU Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBonds202
Who has the most accurate named roster for FSU? The one I have has a whole bunch of guys that aren't on the team anymore. And numbers that are wrong.

I guess no one is working on rosters right now and are just waiting for the patch to come out. Any idea when?

Patch is supposed to drop in August (first week in Aug) as for FSU even though I am a Miami fan I will help you out download DT'S full 120 team named rosters. FSU is fairly accurate keep in mind that no team is 100% as there will be another roster update when the second patch comes out.
NCAA BB: Miami Hurricanes
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes

National Champions

1983, 1987, 1989, 1991, 2001

Old 08-02-2008, 08:56 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: FSU Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBonds202

DKrause's rosters are very good so far and FSU's roster has a ton of edits done. His XBL Gamertag is: RomanCaesar

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »