Home

PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearances)

This is a discussion on PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearances) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2009, 11:34 PM   #609
Rookie

MrBlonde21's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearanc

Wookie / Razr, thanks for the rosters..

I edited UCLA, there was a lot wrong with the team (Most of it EA screwed up) and also made some minor changes to the U$C depth chart. I don't know if you might be interested in this updated roster?

Check my locker - MrBlonde21
Old 02-03-2009, 12:44 PM   #610
Rookie

OVR: 16
Re: PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearanc

Okay I simmed through the season. Kinda weird playing with players who declared for the NFL draft in real life, but decided to stay on the game.

Join the MOVEment -- RespeKt My Gamer
Old 02-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #611
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz09
Okay I simmed through the season. Kinda weird playing with players who declared for the NFL draft in real life, but decided to stay on the game.
easy fix bro, just change everyone who left early to a SR (RS) and they're guaranteed to leave. that's what I did and it works fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2009, 02:12 PM   #612
Rookie

OVR: 1

If I load a new roster file into my PS3, will it affect my existing Dynasty or only Play Now and new Dynasties?

Looking for a way to use the Play Now mode with updated files, but not ruin my existing dynasty.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:20 AM   #613
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantagesc
If I load a new roster file into my PS3, will it affect my existing Dynasty or only Play Now and new Dynasties?

Looking for a way to use the Play Now mode with updated files, but not ruin my existing dynasty.
nope won't affect your dynasty
Old 02-18-2009, 11:50 AM   #614
Rookie

OVR: 16
Icon4 Re: PS3 Rosters for all major confrences done. (Depth chart, equipment, and appearanc

Question...

Why is it that whenever I start the game, it goes back to the original rosters setting with just their jersey numbers? Even if I download a roster or load a roster with names, save it, it still won't load the named rosters whenever I turn the game on.

Join the MOVEment -- RespeKt My Gamer

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »