Home

PS3 Post Patch #1 - Complete Rosters

This is a discussion on PS3 Post Patch #1 - Complete Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 31
PS3 Post Patch #1 - Complete Rosters

This roster section is a mess this year. I can't find anything and if you have a set of post patch #1 rosters complete..you need to rename your thread or start a newone so people can find them.

I want a complete set of rosters....I'd prefer no ratings or depth chart edits but can live with it if that's all I can find.

Do these exist yet....and no I don't want one with all but 4 teams....I want to do my dynasty with one of those crap teams so I want a complete set.

Also a complete set for draft classes is great too.

Hopefully i see one soon....I really want to start a dynaty offline. Even though the online dynasty with my buddy is great with or without the rosters!

Hopefully a Mod sees this too and cleans up this Roster Area...its a real mess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 12:14 PM   #2
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: PS3 Post Patch #1 - Complete Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffy
This roster section is a mess this year. I can't find anything and if you have a set of post patch #1 rosters complete..you need to rename your thread or start a newone so people can find them.

I want a complete set of rosters....I'd prefer no ratings or depth chart edits but can live with it if that's all I can find.

Do these exist yet....and no I don't want one with all but 4 teams....I want to do my dynasty with one of those crap teams so I want a complete set.

Hopefully i see one soon....I really want to start a dynaty offline. Even though the online dynasty with my buddy is great with or without the rosters!

My rosters are edited but do have all 120 named and if you want un-edited cdj has them in his ea locker and his locker name is cdj.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:16 PM   #3
Rookie

Gatfootball's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

ea locker name - cdj - complete 120 team roster, no edits
Old 08-15-2008, 12:24 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
My rosters are edited but do have all 120 named and if you want un-edited cdj has them in his ea locker and his locker name is cdj.
Whats your locker name then?

You guys need to start a thread that just has that info and what your roster is about...

This Roster forum is soo messed this year....id have to decifer a million to posts to figure out who's got rosters where.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:22 PM   #5
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

Quote:
Whats your locker name then?

You guys need to start a thread that just has that info and what your roster is about...

This Roster forum is soo messed this year....id have to decifer a million to posts to figure out who's got rosters where.
All of the info is on the first page of my thread. The roster forum isn't a mess. You just need to read it. I don't have a locker. No online for ps3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2008, 03:47 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

I tried both of cdj's files (ncaaStrategies and cdj) from the locker. The depth charts are "re-ordered" just like pre-patch #1. I wonder if they started from scratch, or if they waited to upload the file post-patch.

http://www.twitter.com/GrnEyedBanditTN
Old 08-16-2008, 03:54 PM   #7
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnEyedBanditTN
I tried both of cdj's files (ncaaStrategies and cdj) from the locker. The depth charts are "re-ordered" just like pre-patch #1. I wonder if they started from scratch, or if they waited to upload the file post-patch.
That's because he started before the patch. Honestly it's kind of pointless to dl the patch anyway. All of the ps3 rosters were started pre patch and it seems still have the bug. So it will be a year of using workarounds for rosters. I doubt anyone is re-starting.
Old 08-16-2008, 04:23 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
That's because he started before the patch. Honestly it's kind of pointless to dl the patch anyway. All of the ps3 rosters were started pre patch and it seems still have the bug. So it will be a year of using workarounds for rosters. I doubt anyone is re-starting.
You are probably right. It looks like there have been a few 360 guys start rosters from scratch. Hopefully a PS3 guy will come thru for us!!!!

http://www.twitter.com/GrnEyedBanditTN

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »