Home

360 Rosters - What's going on?

This is a discussion on 360 Rosters - What's going on? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
360 Rosters - What's going on?

I just got the game today and have tried to make my way though the massive amount of tidbits in the roster threads and patch information. I was just wondering what exactly the issue was and whose rosters were recommended for use with this game, especially with mention of freeze issues.

I saw earosterscom mentioned quite a number of time and downloaded his. Will these work okay in dynasty assuming I don't edit anything?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2008, 01:06 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: 360 Rosters - What's going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightPyro
I just got the game today and have tried to make my way though the massive amount of tidbits in the roster threads and patch information. I was just wondering what exactly the issue was and whose rosters were recommended for use with this game, especially with mention of freeze issues.

I saw earosterscom mentioned quite a number of time and downloaded his. Will these work okay in dynasty assuming I don't edit anything?

Thanks!
Alot of crap in the threads. Short answers are:

1) Right now all the 360 rosters are based off the Pasta roster. FK is/was working on a post patch roster- i don't know the status.

2) As far as i have seen- you can use any roster without issue if you don't use the create player. If someone did pure post patch rosters- you shouldn't have any limitations.

3) Your choices are mainly- default named rosters like FK, EARosters.com, or edited rosters like mine.

4) patch 1 was for rosters and is out, patch 2 is supposely out this week or next. Will be gameplay tweaks to RB and D mainly. Also CPU sliders will be functional.

Those should be the highlights.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:04 PM   #3
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

DKrauses' are definitely the best right now.
Go to the EA locker and enter RomanCaesar and download them.
Re-name them to something else and you are good to go.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #4
aka Messy Thrillz

$NevaBroke$'s Arena

OVR: 2

I have never done the EA Locker download. Do I have to download some type of "patch" while in the EA Locker or just download "RomanCaesar" roster set?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »