Home

Rosters without rating chages?

This is a discussion on Rosters without rating chages? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Rosters without rating chages?

Is there a set of rosters for the 360 with all the players named and nothing else changed? If not, are RomanCaesar the best ones to go with?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2008, 09:10 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: Rosters without rating chages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabester24
Is there a set of rosters for the 360 with all the players named and nothing else changed? If not, are RomanCaesar the best ones to go with?
If you don't want roster changes- go with the earosters one. I dont' recall if its earosters.com, its something like that. Or FKs should work for you. If you don't use create a player outside of dynasty- you should be fine with any roster.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:01 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
If you don't want roster changes- go with the earosters one. I dont' recall if its earosters.com, its something like that. Or FKs should work for you. If you don't use create a player outside of dynasty- you should be fine with any roster.

I learned a trick on the PS2 version of NCAA Football, but this only works with the 04, 06, 07, 08 and 09 games. For some reason the 05 version resets the roster completely. Choose the option "play online" and it will reset the rosters' depth charts, player positions, equipment, etc. without erasing the names. After you click the online option so it loads the roster file, exit out so you can go back to look at the rosters again. If it resets the rosters like it does with the PS2 versions, save the file before shutting off the game console and you should have what you want, default roster settings with names. I'm not sure if this works on the PS3 and the X-Box 360 versions, but you can try it. Let us know if it works.

Last edited by fgqb#19nyj; 09-02-2008 at 12:21 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:10 AM   #4
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabester24
I'm curious, why would you want a roster without any ratings changes to it? Are you going to make your own ratings changes?

Old 09-03-2008, 05:10 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 19

Yeah if that's not the case...I would try Caesar...He has the most realistic rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »