Home

Equipment edits thread (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on Equipment edits thread (Xbox 360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2008, 06:44 PM   #9
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Equipment edits thread (Xbox 360)

Everyone should post the changes that they have here so that everyone can have them.

Old 10-20-2008, 07:56 PM   #10
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDeini
Yeah I agree wit you on the Chase Daniel helmet 100%. I think the DNA 5 helmet is the closest thing to the helmet that Harvin wears because all they have to do is take out the middle bar and it will be the helmet.
I agree on Harvin, but for Daniel it should be the Revo QB 2 (the one Tebow has in the game).
Old 10-20-2008, 08:23 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
Everyone should post the changes that they have here so that everyone can have them.
Yeah this would be cool.

And I agree with J-Unit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2008, 10:08 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDeini
Yeah I agree wit you on the Chase Daniel helmet 100%. I think the DNA 5 helmet is the closest thing to the helmet that Harvin wears because all they have to do is take out the middle bar and it will be the helmet.

Yeah, I see where you are coming from facemask wise, except that Harvin (and players that wear his type of facemask) wear REVOLUTION helmets, not DNA helmets, and I think it would be most accurate to use the available facemask within the spectrum of that style of helmet...however, you are the one putting all of this work into these edits so, I respect what you and the rest of the community thinks. Keep up the good work!!
Old 10-20-2008, 10:20 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I agree on Harvin, but for Daniel it should be the Revo QB 2 (the one Tebow has in the game).
I disagree J-Unit in that the revo QB, has the double bar across the top as well as the tri-bar in the middle of the facemask, and the one Chase Daniel wears is a single bar on top with just the 2 lateral bars in the middle of the facemask. Overall, it is tough to figure out which is best since the actual facemask was not included in the game.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:35 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLehrsch32
I disagree J-Unit in that the revo QB, has the double bar across the top as well as the tri-bar in the middle of the facemask, and the one Chase Daniel wears is a single bar on top with just the 2 lateral bars in the middle of the facemask. Overall, it is tough to figure out which is best since the actual facemask was not included in the game.
It's the exact same facemask it's just missing the middle vertical bar. It looks best in the game, IMO.

Last edited by dharrisfan2003; 10-20-2008 at 10:35 PM. Reason: forgot a word
Old 10-23-2008, 09:51 PM   #15
Banned

Laettner32's Arena

OVR: 28

Very minor, but true nonetheless. Blake Gideon (safety) of Texas wears black wristbands along with the gloves. The small, regular wristbands not the QB style, or forearm type.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2008, 01:34 PM   #16
Rookie

hey ghost, so every time you do some fresh equipment updates do you use the latest DKrause roster file? Also, are you still doing roster updates...It doesn't seem like there has been a lot of activity on this thread lately. Anyway, I was just double checking as I was going to give you a bunch of Boise State equipment edits today, but I wanted to make sure you were still doing this before I typed them out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »