Home

Jason_19's Updated PS3 NCAA '09 Rosters

This is a discussion on Jason_19's Updated PS3 NCAA '09 Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-17-2009, 01:10 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Jason_19's Updated PS3 NCAA '09 Rosters

dude i love THE IDEA of these rosters!! but i think u need a little help with the rosters. i would love to help u, i can cover all FLORIDA schools.. UM, FSU, UF UCF, USF, FIU, FAU.. let me know please..
Old 02-17-2009, 05:38 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 4

Jason, if you want tonight I could tackle some of the top recruits in the Big 12, plus fix Nebraska and Iowa States roster a bit.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:25 PM   #35
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by felipen
dude i love THE IDEA of these rosters!! but i think u need a little help with the rosters. i would love to help u, i can cover all FLORIDA schools.. UM, FSU, UF UCF, USF, FIU, FAU.. let me know please..
Thanks for the offer. It's greatly appreciated.

Miami and Florida State shouldn't really need anything done to them, besides some minor equipment changes and maybe some minor attribute adjustments to a few players because it's impossible to keep equipment updated and to get every single attribute corrected for every player.

If there's anything that you see that needs corrected or changed to any team, feel free to let me know.

Once again, thanks.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #36
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hskfan4lyfe
Jason, if you want tonight I could tackle some of the top recruits in the Big 12, plus fix Nebraska and Iowa States roster a bit.
That would be great.

One thing that you need to know, if you don't already, is that you can not create new players. You have to use existing players and change them into new players. So, if you delete an existing player, make sure that he is a player that is no longer with team who did not play in '08 or that he is a junior or a senior who is not a key player.

If you would, write down every player that you delete. Also, if you make any attribute changes, can you write them down as you make them so that I can double check them? It's just that I have my own base/scale and if an attribute needs changed, I can keep them in line with the changes that I've made to everyone else.

Thanks.

Last edited by Jason_19; 02-17-2009 at 07:40 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:34 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 2

dude im going to do UM and FSU now.. i got u dont worry about it i enjoy this
Old 02-17-2009, 07:46 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
That would be great.

One thing that you need to know, if you don't already, is that you can not create new players. You have to use existing players and change them into new players. So, if you delete an existing player, make sure that he is a player that is no longer with team who did not play in '08 or that he is a junior or a senior who is not a key player.

If you would, write down every player that you delete. Also, if you make any attribute changes, can you write them down as you make them so that I can double check them? It's just that I have my own base/scale and if an attribute needs changed, I can keep them in line with the changes that I've made to everyone else.

Thanks.
There will be a ton of changes to Nebraska's roster
Texas I will create Chris Whaley, Garret Gilbert, and Alex Okafor.
OU - Ronnell Lewis, Gabe Lynn, and JaMarcus McFarland
TAMU - Christine Michael
NU - Cody Green, Rex Burkhead, and Chris Williams

Maybe I can just send the file to you after I get done messing with the Big 12? If thats okay?
Old 02-17-2009, 07:52 PM   #39
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by felipen
dude im going to do UM and FSU now.. i got u dont worry about it i enjoy this
Cool. Sounds good.

I'm just wondering though, what all do you see that's wrong? Those are two of the most accurate teams on the game. Is it mainly just minor equipment changes?

One thing with Miami that might stand out is that I didn't create Thearon Collier. That was because they have too many receivers and I didn't know who to delete to create him.

Old 02-17-2009, 08:05 PM   #40
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hskfan4lyfe
There will be a ton of changes to Nebraska's roster
Texas I will create Chris Whaley, Garret Gilbert, and Alex Okafor.
OU - Ronnell Lewis, Gabe Lynn, and JaMarcus McFarland
TAMU - Christine Michael
NU - Cody Green, Rex Burkhead, and Chris Williams

Maybe I can just send the file to you after I get done messing with the Big 12? If thats okay?
Are you using my update that I posted this morning? If not, you should, since it's the most recent.

That sounds great.

About Gilbert, I wanted to create him, but I didn't because of John Chiles and Sherrod Harris. Also, I didn't know who to use to create him. Who are you going to use to create the guys on Texas and Oklahoma? I'm only asking about those two teams because they're so loaded with players who are importnat to their teams.

If you don't know, if you just create a player straight up, without changing an existing player into the guy you are creating, it can cause the rosters to glitch.

Could you keep track of the changes that you make existing players' attributes? You don't have to write down the attributes for recruits. The easiest thing to do is to open a "notebook" or "wordpad" document and just type it in, for example, like this:
WR Swift
speed 91
agility 89
catch 85
Then, after your finished, just copy and paste that and copy it here. If you don't want to do that, I understand, but I would greatly appreciate it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »