Home

Old 06-26-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
roster update

I don't know if this has already been addressed but I would really like to see a what the updated roster that ea will make available after launch will look like. I mean they said the problem with few to no freshman will be looked at....but to what extent. I would love to get the game knowing I'm going to have good rosters, not just buy the game and hope that they get it right. Maybe I'm the only one with this concern but it would be nice to know what all problems will be resolved with the roster update. Problems such as one of Auburns impact players playing in the CFL now, he shouldn't be on the game and the problem with many other players that have moved on from playing that are still on the game. Thank in advance for any info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2009, 04:20 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: roster update

I agree 100%. To me, rosters are the 3rd biggest thing to me behind gameplay and online dynasty. Without accurate rosters me and my dynasty may just trade in for Madden and do OF. As of now we plan on doing both with the same group of guys in each league. It will be pretty sweet to import guys we played with in NCAA and draft them in Madden,or better yet, steal a buddies favorite player from his team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »