Home

Kle's PS2 rosters...cancelled...blah.

This is a discussion on Kle's PS2 rosters...cancelled...blah. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2009, 12:15 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Kle's PS2 rosters...cancelled...blah.

Well even after all this fuss I thought that I'd just do them myself. But are they really this crazy, 5 Wr's from S.Carolina are a 90+????????????
Are all the teams like this?

What the hell is goin on here

Am I gonna have to go with PS3 with the incredibly awful gameplay?
Old 07-14-2009, 12:38 PM   #10
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16

I still think converting NCAA 09's roster to NCAA 10 format and then working from there is the best way.

The file wouldn't be usable for online play, but I think most PS2 gamers are more into Dynasty and Play Now anyways.

Ronizzle, will you post an NCAA 10 PS2 roster file, so we can see if past seasons rosters can still work in the current game? I can do the conversion with the PS2 Save Builder if you've never done it before.

Last edited by whittleboy615; 07-14-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:50 PM   #11
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by whittleboy615
I still think converting NCAA 09's roster to NCAA 10 format and then working from there is the best way.

The file wouldn't be usable for online play, but I think most PS2 gamers are more into Dynasty and Play Now anyways.

Ronizzle, will you post an NCAA 10 PS2 roster file, so we can see if past seasons rosters can still work in the current game? I can do the conversion with the PS2 Save Builder if you've never done it before.
As far as I know, it's impossible to convert an NCAA 09 file into an NCAA 10 file. If it were possible, people would have been doing it for *years* to keep their dynasties in tact.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 01:14 PM   #12
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
As far as I know, it's impossible to convert an NCAA 09 file into an NCAA 10 file. If it were possible, people would have been doing it for *years* to keep their dynasties in tact.
It's not impossible. I have roster seasons from NCAA 2005 through NCAA 08 that I play on NCAA 07 for PS2. I converted them myself. You just have to change the Balsus numbers. NCAA 09's roster wouldn't work for NCAA 07 for some reason though.

Here's a thread about the whole deal. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for NCAA 2002 - 2004 files. I tried.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...aa-2009-a.html

This is honestly the best kept secret about NCAA Football video games. It's probably my favorite feature, and one of the reasons why I want to move back to last-gen after two years of PS3 versions. If Tennessee has another losing season this year, I can always just load up a more successful Vol team, and have a better time with the game.

Last edited by whittleboy615; 07-14-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:25 PM   #13
Rookie

Ronizzle's Arena

OVR: 2

try the file I posted in the other thread about rosters. I'm almost positive I loaded the updated 2010 roster onto the max drive, but it's the first time I did that, so it might not be the right one. If you can find out this works i might keep 2010. I'm most likely taking it back tomorrow afternoon and starting another dynasty on 09, just tweaking those a bit.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:42 PM   #14
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronizzle
try the file I posted in the other thread about rosters. I'm almost positive I loaded the updated 2010 roster onto the max drive, but it's the first time I did that, so it might not be the right one. If you can find out this works i might keep 2010. I'm most likely taking it back tomorrow afternoon and starting another dynasty on 09, just tweaking those a bit.
Unless you, re-upped it, the one you posted last night was an NCAA 09 file.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:59 PM   #15
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

I'm going to be given these rosters a shot, just a base with names, no edits, I'm off....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 02:14 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 26

Thanx Majoniak, we need u

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »