Home

The way to fix the roster issue and fast.

This is a discussion on The way to fix the roster issue and fast. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2009, 04:21 PM   #1
Banned

KnowOne's Arena

OVR: 0
The way to fix the roster issue and fast.

Each person picking 1 team needs to stop. The only way to finish the rosters and quick is by one person picking a confrerence. Picking one team is to confusing because they way that the rosters would move around from person to person would take way to long like 3 weeks for a finished product. If lets say 15 people decide to edit these rosters each one picks a conferences load the rosters edit then post the rosters after edits again on line and the next person takes over on the next conference. Dont worry about making everything correct beacause when the rosters are complete people will fill them in correctly or nearly correctly. THis is the only strategy we can take to finish this roster job quickly and effectively,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: The way to fix the roster issue and fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowOne
Each person picking 1 team needs to stop. The only way to finish the rosters and quick is by one person picking a confrerence. Picking one team is to confusing because they way that the rosters would move around from person to person would take way to long like 3 weeks for a finished product. If lets say 15 people decide to edit these rosters each one picks a conferences load the rosters edit then post the rosters after edits again on line and the next person takes over on the next conference. Dont worry about making everything correct beacause when the rosters are complete people will fill them in correctly or nearly correctly. THis is the only strategy we can take to finish this roster job quickly and effectively,
Right, I want the "not correct" rosters.

You do realize it takes quite a while to do one team, and expecting someone to do 12 would be on the course of days?
Old 07-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #3
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

This is a good idea. But I don't think normal people are going to sit down and pound out a whole conference in one sitting. Most of us have stuff in real life that would get in the way of that.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #4
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
This is a good idea. But I don't think normal people are going to sit down and pound out a whole conference in one sitting. Most of us have stuff in real life that would get in the way of that.
Exactly right. Working two jobs is time consuming enough. I am helping out, but I will be danged to sit there for several hours and pound out the rosters like I did when I was 18!
Old 07-14-2009, 05:03 PM   #5
Banned

KnowOne's Arena

OVR: 0

How would you synchronize when each person uploads their roster. No body could name them at the same time since its one roster file and can not be divided up ,that would take at least two months for them to be finally completed . Also everyone would have to wait for each team to be completed before they picked up and edited they're school. Too long. Wasnt there a frat or something that got there pledges to do it?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »