Home

Update On Guy claiming to have rosters

This is a discussion on Update On Guy claiming to have rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
Rookie

GVSU Kahuna's Arena

OVR: 2
Update On Guy claiming to have rosters

Everyone remembers the guy who cried wolf about rosters being out at 10 pm on the 14th. Well he has been having computer problems for 18 hours now. So lets get these rosters done so he can magically have them and claim them as his own. Don't know if it's claimed already, but you sir at freerosterdownloads.com are the douche of the week. Here is his twitter page so people can laugh at him. I don't have a twitter account. Not sure if you can post there or not. But it is some comic relief for everyone.

http://twitter.com/rosterdownloads <--Douche of the week twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
Rookie

WVUWILD12's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Update On Guy claiming to have rosters

Everyone who has done rosters has one thing wrong. HB#28 on WVU is not Chris Martin! It is Tavon Austin they only got his number wrong. He was one of the biggest HB recruits He is just supposed to be #1. So if anyone knows someone doing rosters or are doing them, please fix this! He is my favorite player and that is all I ask. Fix Tavon Austin.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

yea it is tavon austin hes a beast
Old 07-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #4
Rookie

jbragg10's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUWILD12
Everyone who has done rosters has one thing wrong. HB#28 on WVU is not Chris Martin! It is Tavon Austin they only got his number wrong. He was one of the biggest HB recruits He is just supposed to be #1. So if anyone knows someone doing rosters or are doing them, please fix this! He is my favorite player and that is all I ask. Fix Tavon Austin.
omg ... how hard is it when you get the roster to fix it yourself.
stop complaining about people's roster. It's not hard to fix 1 player.

every thread I see you in, you are complaining about Austin. lol
Old 07-16-2009, 02:29 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
You understand that you too, can just change it to this if it's wrong right? I love when people complain about one player on their favorite team. It's a 30 second fix you can do all on your own
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 02:52 PM   #6
Rookie

BUBear09's Arena

OVR: 2

Ridiculous. I lol'd when I saw that guy say that he would have the rosters done in less than 24 hours lmao.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:44 PM   #7
Rookie

JTurk's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
HEY STFU! U BEEN MOANING ALL DAY ABOUT THAT!
Old 07-16-2009, 03:45 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
It's ONE guy, you've spent more energy, than it would of taken you to fix him yourself, pissing & moaning & bitching about this one guy on about 3 diferent threads. Get over it and fix him yourself, or better yet, if you are such a roster guru, make your own roster. WOW, every year the roster making process brings out the biggest DB's I have ever seen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »