Home

South Carolina Roster Corrections and Etc.

This is a discussion on South Carolina Roster Corrections and Etc. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 08:41 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: South Carolina Roster Corrections and Etc.

How about a Moe Thompson halftime animation? Big Moe running down Assembly street with a couple of laptops.

Or a Derek Watson racing mini game?

Or a "Puff Puff, Pass" animation featuring Michael Phelps and Demetrius Summers?

Or a Lou Holtz/Steve Spurrier animation walking across Lake Murray?
Old 07-16-2009, 08:45 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

You guys take things way too seriously. I will drop it! Have a nice night...
Old 07-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #19
Rookie

CD6405's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by markebert
How about a Moe Thompson halftime animation? Big Moe running down Assembly street with a couple of laptops.

Or a Derek Watson racing mini game?

Or a "Puff Puff, Pass" animation featuring Michael Phelps and Demetrius Summers?

Or a Lou Holtz/Steve Spurrier animation walking across Lake Murray?
Maybe Xavier Littleberry an old DE from Clemson that beat up his g/f and when he police arrived he said, "Yeah, I put marks on my girl."

Was it Duane Coleman that said to the police officer, "We dun smoked it all" when asked if he had any drugs on him? I remember a Clemson running back was suspended his final bowl game as a tiger because of that.

Maybe Travis Zachary caught selling drugs but only received a slap on the wrist by the police because he went to Clemson?

Maybe Gaines Adams admitting he did drugs in interviews with the NFL scouts?

Let's be honest, if you are going to talk crap about a team, you can do it about anyone. In fact there are pictures of Clemson recruits holding wads of money from his visit.

If you want to talk about SC go for it, but any program can be talked about, but at least when SC players do something they get suspended and are not allowed to be on the team after an incident without penalty.

Last edited by CD6405; 07-16-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #20
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

And the boating accident?
Old 07-16-2009, 08:50 PM   #21
Rookie

CD6405's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
And the boating accident?
lol, I'm guessing North Carolina likes Clemson as little as South Carolina eh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 09:08 PM   #22
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD6405
lol, I'm guessing North Carolina likes Clemson as little as South Carolina eh?
Lol. I grew up a Tar Heel fan (been one since the late '80s) but I graduated from S.Car. A lot of their fans are beyond annoying because they think they're great in everything but reality is they are mediocre at best. They think they're so great in football because they lead the overall series with the Gamecocks, but yet they can't even win their own conference. They think they're up and coming in basketball, but they are 0-54 against UNC when they "up and come" to Chapel Hill. And it's so funny when baseball comes around because S.Car is known for having power hitters, and when they play Clemson..well...home run city.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:51 PM   #23
Rookie

teammaxwell's Arena

OVR: 10

how bout this great quote from Steven Spurrier while talking to recruit Rodney Paulk - "We won't lose to Clemson again" - Rodney signed - S Carolina has lost two straight to Clemson.

Oh yeah, the wide receivers coach beat your hall of famer to a tune of 31-14 last year - where SS was quoted - "He's a better coach".

overall record 65-37-4
Old 07-16-2009, 10:20 PM   #24
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by teammaxwell
how bout this great quote from Steven Spurrier while talking to recruit Rodney Paulk - "We won't lose to Clemson again" - Rodney signed - S Carolina has lost two straight to Clemson.

Oh yeah, the wide receivers coach beat your hall of famer to a tune of 31-14 last year - where SS was quoted - "He's a better coach".

overall record 65-37-4
At least Steve Spurrier wasn't quoted saying how good a baseball player looked in his tight uniform pants like Tommy Bowden did. And it wasn't just a quote--Bowden went on and on about how the kid had a nice body and how good he looked in those tight pants.

Many coaches say they won't lose to another team as motivation. One MALE coach says how good another MALE athlete looks in tight pants. I think I'll take the coach who's wrong about losing because the other one is downright creepy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »