Home

Questions NCAA '10 Roster(360)

This is a discussion on Questions NCAA '10 Roster(360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 01:18 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Questions NCAA '10 Roster(360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb09red
He will still someones anyway and make a profit of it, the best way to combat it is too just not buy it and tell others not to buy them.
yeah you're right...still would be nice if all roster makers did this then it could be exposed. someone should turn him into the NCAA, they're not getting a dime from him.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:28 PM   #34
Rookie

Qustions. If these are legit then much praise for the hard work you have put in. And if there not then i really fear for your safety man
Old 07-17-2009, 01:31 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tateforheisman
yeah you're right...still would be nice if all roster makers did this then it could be exposed. someone should turn him into the NCAA, they're not getting a dime from him.
I heard somewhere that the NCAA contacted him already about him selling rosters, since no one can make profit off players names. But, I dont know if its true though...

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 01:32 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescoop
Doesn't seem fishy to me. He wants to look them over and there are 120 teams. Not to mention you don't know what all he has to do in his personal life. Just wait and if they are bogus rosters, call him out on it then.
OK, then let me know the point of this ?? He signed up here to do what ... Get mad Forum Cred ? He comes on here for the 1st time, and says he is done......but, oh wait, I gotta double check everything.......bla bla... I should have them done for sure in like 9 hours..... but why 9 hours, he has nothing to gain if they are perfect, nobody knows him anyway.
He could post them and let thousands of people check them over in like 10 minutes ...but no, he avoids that....so why even come on here and post this stuff in the first place. that makes it fishy
Old 07-17-2009, 01:36 PM   #37
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by colts1982
Qustions. If these are legit then much praise for the hard work you have put in. And if there not then i really fear for your safety man
Yeah, he should fear the trolls on an internet forum because question is his real name. And I hear he's going to include an exact GPS tracking location so you can give him a beating if you don't like his rosters.

Seriously, some of you need to chill out.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:39 PM   #38
Rookie

hey scoop if you cant pick the sarcasim in that post then i guess it wasnt for you
Old 07-17-2009, 01:47 PM   #39
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan46
OK, then let me know the point of this ?? He signed up here to do what ... Get mad Forum Cred ? He comes on here for the 1st time, and says he is done......but, oh wait, I gotta double check everything.......bla bla... I should have them done for sure in like 9 hours..... but why 9 hours, he has nothing to gain if they are perfect, nobody knows him anyway.
He could post them and let thousands of people check them over in like 10 minutes ...but no, he avoids that....so why even come on here and post this stuff in the first place. that makes it fishy
I am just holding judgement till we see what he's done. To me it just sounds like a perfectionist, maybe ocd a little. That's just my take.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #40
Rookie

Sabredj's Arena

OVR: 5

Wow the wait really gets to some people. Some of you would eat ur young! LOL
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »