Home

FYI...No Rush...Just a FYI about GameRosters.com

This is a discussion on FYI...No Rush...Just a FYI about GameRosters.com within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 09:24 AM   #33
Rookie

GVSU Kahuna's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FYI...No Rush...Just a FYI about GameRosters.com

I don't know who started the topic about these guys taking our rosters. As I'm not sure if that was or is going to be the case. Chances are if he has that many people doing rosters, he is probably doing them legit. Not sure if they are going to be the best or not. HOWEVER, I do strongly believe the douche of the week from freerosterdownloads (the one that said 10pm release on the 14th) is waiting for our rosters to get done. So of course the people who are doing rosters here will be editing a player/s not of significance to be sort of a spotter to see who is using the communities rosters.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:26 AM   #34
Rookie

GVSU Kahuna's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster-Doofus
As I wouldn't doubt they'd use someone else's rosters (Lets Face it, Today People are Lazy and looking for the easy Buc), I don't think there would be a way to prove it. Gamerosters wouldn't be stupid enough to use exactly the same rosters. They'd change something around, add some players and delete others, just to show that the rosters are, in fact, different. Yeah It would be a coincedence in timing of release, but thast all anyone would be able to prove, coincedence. Now they wouldn't do to much I wouldn't think, since they'd want to get theirs out ASAP.

The problem here is, he is charging money for a product that has the NAMES of Amateur atheles on the product, thus making $$ of of their Amateur status, which, to me is totally Illegal in itself.
That sounds about right on.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:35 AM   #35
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MScizzy
Kaldenburng (2:15 on video) "Big shout out to the guys at OperationSports. They have been doing a great job posting templates and corrections."

What a jackass. Taking the communities work and charging for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 09:57 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by blLLD0
Kaldenburng (2:15 on video) "Big shout out to the guys at OperationSports. They have been doing a great job posting templates and corrections."

What a jackass. Taking the communities work and charging for it.
Hes full of ****.... we should change is forum name to toilet
Old 07-17-2009, 09:58 AM   #37
Rookie

Stacks's Arena

OVR: 4

What a bunch of dorks. I can't believe they charge for rosters and make videos to promote their loser operation. Especially rosters they're going to get from the people here that actually work hard on them. Man, if I ever saw those guys out somewhere. Wait, I forgot, they're dorks so they don't go anywhere.

Those chicks in the video are probably paid to be there so those losers don't look even more toolish.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:04 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 9

i dont see why he would have to make changes or that hes risking anything by stealing his rosters as usual. he openly admitted to stealing and mocked communities in the past. the only real reason for him to make it seem like its on the up and up now is from a practical business standpoint to seem legitimate. he wouldnt get into less or more trouble from a legal standpoint if he copied or not.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:19 AM   #39
Pro

OVR: 7

It's not look the op is going to actually sue them so this whole thread is pretty funny. We know they sell rosters other people make. They know they sell rosters other people make. They did it last year. They will do it this year. They will do it next year. As long as people are desperate enough to pay money they will keep on doing it.

Unless the NCAA actually does something about it no one else has a case. The NCAA(and the individual athletes if the current law suit succeeds) is the only one with any ownership. Monitoring the situation for a possible law suit is just a bunch of hot air.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:45 AM   #40
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Operation Sports doesn't endorse ANYONE charging for rosters, period. It's a scam process, and one that can actually get them in legal trouble (making money off NCAA athletes).

Locking this thread.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »