Home

Newcomers and lurkers intro

This is a discussion on Newcomers and lurkers intro within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 02:57 PM   #9
Rookie

RamzaLugria's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Newcomers and lurkers intro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOHBuckeye
I actually joined here in 2005, but just now felt like commenting- don't ask me why.
Ha ha I've been around a while too but never commented, no idea why.
I'm from Tennessee and actually dislike the Vols--no idea why again. But I do go for the Titans and Preds. Been playing NCAA since the Bill Walsh days on Genesis.
I'm still on the fence about this year's game--felt kinda burned in 2008 and 2009.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:02 PM   #10
Rookie

amboyboy's Arena

OVR: 2

Hi all,

I've been playing Madden and NCAA since sega and supernintendo. I also inputted rosters in years passed for my ps2. All 120 teams. All players. Lots of long days typing it in. I really appreciate the people doing the work and sharing it with others.

I consider myself to be an ultra-sim player who is all about realistic stats and a good challenge. I've always done offline dynasties, but I'm interested in joining a hardcore online league who would want to also extend into madden. (I know there is a forum for that, but thought I would share)

Anyhow, good to meet all of you. Go Gators!
Old 07-18-2009, 03:07 PM   #11
Banned

maxwell8's Arena

OVR: 0

Ok well I guess I'll introduce myself. I just registered here today but have been lurking for a couple months. I am a fan of football, hockey and golf. My favorite teams are Penn State, Virginia Tech, Pittsburgh Steelers, and the Pittsburgh Penguins. No I'm not a a band wagoner. I live in State College and have been fans of these schools and teams since birth. I have played sports game since the PS1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #12
Rookie

Induction's Arena

OVR: 1

Hello all,
I am Induction, I live in Los Angeles, CA. I am a DIEHARD Fan of the Lakers, Dodgers, Penguins, Raiders, USC Football, and Pittsburgh Basketball. I just registered here yesterday but have been lurking for a couple months. I've been playing Madden and NCAA since 2002, and like most of you I have to have named rosters to play, For the last 4 years I have done my own rosters, But this year Ill be downloading them. I play on the 360(Xbox For Life). I will be looking for a good madden league/online franchise soon, So if you have one please PM me.

Thanks and I am here to stay.
Strategy Guide: $19.99
Schooling All The Newbies: Priceless
Old 07-18-2009, 03:15 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOHBuckeye
playing NCAA since Bill Walsh College Football. Nothing like busting Robert Smith to the outside on a wishbone play. Have fond memories of the Genessis.
I forgot about Bill Walsh College Football. I remember playing that game for hours.

I think I owe every single Madden ever made.

Is Football season here yet??
Old 07-18-2009, 03:20 PM   #14
Rookie

bawvu97's Arena

OVR: 2

I will post here as an intro too. I went to WVU and am a huge 'Eer fan. Unfortunately, I didnt play much online with them when pat white was there because most people assume you are a cheeser. That's one of my pet peeves about playing online along with continuous PA, rolling out when there is not pressure, the list goes on and on.

In summary

My fav college team is WVU. I will roll with oregon, oregon state, navy and wisconsin

My Fav NFL team - Green Bay. AFC team is houston.

I currently reside in FL but am originally from Baltimore. I will watch the ravens but I am not a huge fan.

GO PACK GO
Old 07-18-2009, 03:24 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailsatan
I figure lately since this board has gotten alot of newcomers(including myself) due to the rosters. its only fair to introduce ourself to the locals.

So let me get this started. I'm from Los Angeles that HATES the LA Lakers. You dont understand how I hated watching the Lakers win it all this year. Hopefully this will be the last year they win it. I'm a SF Giants fan but also cheers for the Dodgers. I'm a CS fan and a big SF soon to be Santa Clara 49ers.

I'm been playing NCAA Football since PS2. and like most of you I used to get my rosters from DT and use gameshark to transfer the rosters to my PS2. I love playing NCAA and scout players to use on Madden.

I made my intro short, quick and to the point. Since we are all sports guy, we all have short attention span.

And dont worry locals. Most of us will be gone by end of next week. I plan to stay unless of course I'm busy playing NCAA.
Use the OS Neighborhood for something like this. No need to clog up the already cluttered up roster forum.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »