Home

SHORTY199127 ROSTER EDITS

This is a discussion on SHORTY199127 ROSTER EDITS within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 03:37 AM   #1
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20
SHORTY199127 ROSTER EDITS

this will be using blocko's and gators file , i got permission from them to do it and plan on doing attribute changes ,# changes , and equipment , before i start i wanna get research done each conference , collect date then begin work

TEAMS EDITED
oregon
tenn.
s.carolina
uconn
michigan(floyd)
msu(bell-dell)
north texas
syracuse
florida(jenkins,moore)

DUE UP:
LSU
FSU
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife

Last edited by ElroyJetson; 07-19-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 03:45 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: SHORTY199127 ROSTER EDITS

UNC Edits:

Richie Rich CB #26 is Graduated I turned him into #24 Terry Shankle (5'10" 167 4 Star FR)

Missing #44 Donte Moss (6'4" 235 5 Star FR) Created him and added him to team

Tavares Brown #96 DT is no longer with the team I turned him into #75 Jared McAdoo (6'2" 285 4 Star FR)

thats just roster edits for my team i also created a few more of our FR but those are the main missing ones if you want the 2-3 Star FR i created i can post them here just pm me and let me know if you want them
Old 07-19-2009, 04:10 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

South Carolina:

SS #21 (Corey Addison I think they named him) should be DeVonte Holloman
The LB named Holloman should be Jr(RS) Tony Straughter
CB #8 (Sedrick Snead) should be #20 Jay Spearman Fr(RS) 6'0" 196lbs (Spearman is higher on the depth chart than Snead)

I think there's more, but I already turned off my PS3; about to go to sleep.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:37 AM   #4
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

OK, so the first thing I noticed is when I sort ALL players in NCAA, the BTK leaders are ridiculous. QB Jameel Sewell has the best BTK in the game and the top of the list has a ton of small WRs and QBs. There needs to be an overhaul here.

Also, Sewell is second overall in Ball Carrier Vision--the leaders there are weird too. Same thing with the Stiff Arm ratings--random small WRs are near the top of the list.

For some reason, 3 True Freshman have the best Pass Block in the game and there are other true freshman that are leaders in Run Block--probably not realistic.

That's all for now.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:39 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Question,

Can we use the ones that Block and Gator just uploaded for online use? Or no, just dynasty?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 04:42 AM   #6
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9

Please make sure that Toby Gerhart has more trucking than Jahvid Best. Ridiculous that Best has even trucking in the 80s.
Also be sure to check things such as award watch list candidates and such to see who should really stand out on teams.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:53 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Cincinnati Edits:
Craig Carey #7 LE should be moved to LOL

JK Schaffer # 37 LOLB should be moved to MLB

Chris Willams #6 CB Should be changed to Reuben Johnson #32 (Both are freshmen and even though Chris Williams was a better recruit coming in, the rosters have the hometown from NJ, which would be Johnson also the height and weight match up with Johnson not Williams.)

Marcus Barnett #85 WR can be moved to CB, but the ratings don't really don't favor the position change (I think it makes him a 45) So you will have to change his ratings to make him decent.

Another notable change you might want to make is with the transfer WR Vidal Hazelton #7. He is listed as JR so you can play your first season without out him and then he will be a SR in 2010 season like it would be in real life since he is not eligable to play this season. But me personally I am going to make him and senior and redshirt him in my dynasty so I am not tempted to play him considering he is a 91 overall.

Other than that UC looks correct, still have to make some depth chart adjustments though
Old 07-19-2009, 05:04 AM   #8
Rookie

ebarws6's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradd8204
Cincinnati Edits:
Craig Carey #7 LE should be moved to LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »