Home

Pastapadre takeing credit for other ppl's rosters

This is a discussion on Pastapadre takeing credit for other ppl's rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Pastapadre takeing credit for other ppl's rosters

Realy Early this morning when buckeye02 came out with his roser for the ps3, Laneri87 came out with his on the 360, (Bothe made them thereselves). As soon as those came out, Pastapadre uploaded them somehow and and is trying to take credit for the longs stressful hard word that buckeye02, GatorBait, and Laneri87 did.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 06:29 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Pastapadre takeing credit for other ppl's rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football-Fanatic
Realy Early this morning when buckeye02 came out with his roser for the ps3, Laneri87 came out with his on the 360, (Bothe made them thereselves). As soon as those came out, Pastapadre uploaded them somehow and and is trying to take credit for the longs stressful hard word that buckeye02, GatorBait, and Laneri87 did.
I think he's just trying to help distribute them so that the roster makers' accounts don't get killed from people downloading them. He even gave thanks to those you listed in his post.

Quote:
Big thanks to everyone who put in the time and effort necessary to complete fully named rosters that can be had by all for free (currently those inlclude lanteri87, blocko, gatorbait2006nc).
Old 07-19-2009, 06:31 PM   #3
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

out of curiousity, I just googled his web site. The following comment is on the front page :

... " I will continue to monitor the different roster sets released and make sure the best ones are in the locker at all times. Big thanks to everyone who put in the time and effort necessary to complete fully named rosters that can be had by all for free (currently those inlclude lanteri87, blocko, gatorbait2006nc)." ...

What would lead you to believe he is taking credit ? If that disclaimer is new to the front page , then my bad. I could care less either way, but you posted, I looked. Simple.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 19

LOL...........wow.....here we go again......take time to read his page before starting up sh*t on these forums....

please lock this waste of bandwidth.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:55 PM   #5
Rookie

ChiSox05's Arena

OVR: 13

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 07:15 PM   #6
Rookie

RazorFang's Arena

OVR: 4

Seriously man, Padre obviously gave credit where it was due. You're gonna try to run someone's reputation through the mud without even taking a thorough look through the article? Bad Form!
Old 07-19-2009, 10:45 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 9

unless its in reference to someone like kaldenberg, a lot of this roster stealing talk is over the top. some people talk about dt linder like he stole their mother's life savings.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:47 PM   #8

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Please make sure you read EVERYTHING that he said. Don't take things out of context.

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »