Home

Roster edits for stamina

This is a discussion on Roster edits for stamina within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
Rookie

amboyboy's Arena

OVR: 2
Roster edits for stamina

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has complete roster edits (with names) that mainly tinkered with the stamina.

I've played a few games (mainly on 8 min quarters) and I'm not happy with the way subs are handled in the game. There aren't enough subs, in my opinion, and messing with the auto subs feature hasn't done enough.

If no one has done it, I'd be interested in tackling the project and sharing when I get some results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 05:50 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Roster edits for stamina

this is an interesting undertaking, i wonder if you run into some problems with the disappearing hb's like people have been saying tho
Old 07-20-2009, 06:27 PM   #3
Rookie

amboyboy's Arena

OVR: 2

Actually, I have.

I found when you put your hb at 95 or above, your starting hb is gone by halftime. if you set it to 90, they disappear near the end of the game.

I think it's because hb's start to naturally get worn down throughout the game.

Good news is that it doesn't happen to the other positions, from what I've seen.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 11

Yea, teams like Alabama and USC run like 3-5 running backs consistantly, that's what makes their backfields so deadly. I tried lowering stamina, but when you simulate it doesn't do much; Alabama's second string tail back still only had like 1 touch a game when I did that so if anyone comes up with a solution let me know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »