Home

Who did Michigan in the community

This is a discussion on Who did Michigan in the community within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2009, 10:19 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Who did Michigan in the community

Who is this joker?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 10:28 PM   #26
Rookie

Wiles's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maizerage
I have a bone to pick with you on why you felt it was necessary to get rid of Brandon Smith and make him Steve Watson or whoever the heck you made him into. Are you serious do you even know michigan football. Next thing your going to tell me is Tony Anderson deserved to be on there instead of Brandon Smith. If youre going to do a team make sure you get the roster right with the right scholarship players or dont do them at all
What a punk. Here's an idea, do the Michigan rosters yourself. The Community rosters are not perfect by any means, but it is literally impossible to get the rosters 100% correct this time of the year. Rosters are not set and some of the work is done through guesswork.

While the rosters are not perfect, I appreciate the effort and I can fix the errors myself. Don't knock the guys who spent their time on these. If there was a way to block you from downloading anything from the EA Locker, I wish it could be done because you're an ungrateful tool that needs to do your own rosters.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:30 PM   #27
Rookie

Wiles's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maizerage
Hey i appreciate rosters as the next guy but what makes me mad is that you totally get rid of one of the best RS Freshman we have for and you put in Steve Watson and keep Tony Anderson and Kevin Leach If your going to claim your rosters are more accurate then another persons then why is it that two walks on are on the game and you took off a scholarship athlete when his overall was an 88. If ya cant take the critics then maybe you shouldnt be doing roster. You had no problem bitching to the developers on the game when they got your rosters wrong but when someone has a problem with the way YOU edit its like i should be greatfull give me a break. You pulled the same **** on EA PALS
Quit whining like a little girl!

It would take you all of 10 minutes to fix the problem yourself, yet you come on here and whine because the rosters are not perfect like you want them do be.

You have a lot to learn little buddy, but once you get out of fifth grade, perhaps you'll begin to grow up.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:39 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

What's funny is this guy actually said the words "Our best [RS]Freshman".

So tell me, how much playing time has a redshirt freshman had exactly?

That's what I thought....
Old 07-23-2009, 10:40 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

he's Al Trump's nephew lol
Old 07-24-2009, 12:23 AM   #30
Rookie

jgofett's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
Way to generalize there buddy. Your the one coming across like a prick with this kind of post.
I live in Michigan and come across plenty of UofM fans that have arrogant, egotistical attitudes, maybe I see it more because I live in E. Lansing, sorry to generalize, did not mean ALL M fans, only about 70%

And if you cant take sarcasm then your a little sensitive, it doesn't bother me when someone says all Cane fans are gangbanging thugs.

Thanks for the rosters anyone that took the time to edit them for us to use for FREE!!!

Last edited by jgofett; 07-24-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:13 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgofett
I live in Michigan and come across plenty of UofM fans that have arrogant, egotistical attitudes, maybe I see it more because I live in E. Lansing, sorry to generalize, did not mean ALL M fans, only about 70%

And if you cant take sarcasm then your a little sensitive, it doesn't bother me when someone says all Cane fans are gangbanging thugs.

Thanks for the rosters anyone that took the time to edit them for us to use for FREE!!!
I mean if we are going to start stereotyping maybe I should just call all Miami fans thugs and convicts... LOL but ugh seriously I get his pt bout Brandon but like everyone said just fix it yourself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 9

Are maizerage's rosters done yet? What's the gamertag I can get them on?

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/bgdave39

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »