Home

Roster re-raters: Terrell Pryor???

This is a discussion on Roster re-raters: Terrell Pryor??? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Roster re-raters: Terrell Pryor???

I've downloaded several re-rated rosters. Why doesn't anyone fix Terrell Pryor? He did absolutely nothing last season that warrants him getting a rating over 90. He averaged only 149 yards of total offense on the season, good for 96th in the country...and behind 7 other freshman at that. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he has gotten better from last season to this...so let's jump him up from an 80 OVR to an 85 OVR, not a 90something OVR.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Roster re-raters: Terrell Pryor???

shut up
Old 08-30-2009, 08:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindflare210
shut up
Quality post.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:22 AM   #4
Rookie

Legionnaire's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderRatedCoast
I've downloaded several re-rated rosters. Why doesn't anyone fix Terrell Pryor? He did absolutely nothing last season that warrants him getting a rating over 90. He averaged only 149 yards of total offense on the season, good for 96th in the country...and behind 7 other freshman at that. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he has gotten better from last season to this...so let's jump him up from an 80 OVR to an 85 OVR, not a 90something OVR.
He shouldn't be in the 90's yet, I agree with you.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:51 AM   #5
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

It is one of the many issues with NCAA. The fact is speed needs to factor in MUCH less into a QB's overall rating. Pryor's speed, agility, etc. are causing his ratings to go sky high. No reason to lower his throw power and his accuracy is not too high. The only thing that could be lowered is his awareness. Well, NCAA has another problem. If a players awareness drops too low, his completion % plummets in dynasty and they end up throwing a TON of interceptions.

All that being said, the problem isn't with Pryor's ratings; the problem is the NCAA series needs a ton of work. Right now, the NCAA series seems like the MLB 2k series from a few years back. The series was terrible and was dominated by MVP Baseball, but they won the exclusive license somehow. Finally, some guys that had worked on MVP went over to 2k and at least made the game respectable. Something needs to happen with the NCAA series and some guys seriously need to get canned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2009, 05:03 AM   #6
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

OVR: 26

Haha joke! If you really think that he should be a 85 Ovr? He was a 84 or 85 Ovr last year bro! also if you think they should lower his passing! Look at Tebow! ok you just don't like Terrelle Pryor for his speed man but hey nice try tho
Old 08-31-2009, 05:12 AM   #7
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderRatedCoast
Haha now thats a lie! you know it! Terrelle Pryor commited not allot of mistakes 12 Touchdown to 4 Int not bad for a QB that uses his legs more! also he had 600+ Rushing Yards an he became the starter after week 4 so he really didn't get alot of reps! an if you think he is over-rated? please tell me what his ratings should be then with speed/throw power/throw accuracy? I would really like to know
Old 08-31-2009, 05:58 PM   #8
Rookie

South318's Arena

OVR: 7

What Pryor will do this year, he's okay at 90 OVR if not, nothing less than 88 OVR. I think that Tebow accuracy is average. He's just surrounded by a crazy amount of talent that makes him look better than what he is. He's good but a little overhyped.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »